Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Collecting Savage tomorrow - excited!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Collecting Savage tomorrow - excited!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 03:06 PM
pritch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Collecting Savage tomorrow - excited!

Just when I thought I'd decided to wait until the summer to decide whether to get a Savage a great one comes along and ebay - and it's a UK model located just a few miles from me. It's practically new: the guy has done the first half of the run-in, he's a fully qualified mechanic so I was OK with that, he's fitted the reverse module, uprated linkages, and I get this for £350, £90 off the shop price. Plus I can collect so no worries about postage.

It was tough to choose a truck, but the Savage is tried and tested and well-supported locally, so that makes up for its few weaknesses. I also love the way it looks; I think it's the right one for me, so I'm happy, but I'd still like to get a look at a revo come summer!

If any one has some general pointers or Savage things please point out as this is my first nitro! Thanks.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:56 PM
DKD

Default RE: Collecting Savage tomorrow - excited!

which savage have you got?

no matter which one you get you wont regret it.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:08 PM
pritch

I hope so! It's the 25 RTR. I was tempted for a while to get an SS but as a newbie to nitro I thought I'd better learn as I go. I'm looking forward to learning about it all and inspecting it as much as I am to driving it!

It's kind of a motivation to work. I have my final essays for my degree due in on the 6th so I am not letting myself drive it until then. Mostly because if I do those essays may never get written
Old 04-17-2004, 02:39 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Good luck with the savage. I just got my first nitro monster truck(used .15 T-maxx), and i really like it. I dont have a doubt in my mind that youll regret it. Have you gotten it yet? Good luck.

Eric
Old 04-17-2004, 02:49 PM
vizaracer

you will like the savage. it can go almost anywhere. one pointer, do not drive in water! it can mess up the electronics.