Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Sirio .27 Weak One Way Bearings!!

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Old 04-22-2004, 11:59 AM
FooFighter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirio .27 Weak One Way Bearings!!

hi ho

just thought id share this info..

after a few weeks of investigating,help and trade accounts from friends, I have managed to track down a supplier for heavy duty, better quality,stronger designed one way bearings for the sirio .27 engines at a fraction of the RRP, and they fit and look so much better!! .

in the last couple of months i ve bought 2x sirio .27 race engines and eaten a total of 4 one way bearings (£15.09 from apex) due to the shoddy quality that gets supplied.. but no more

obviously theres to be no selling talk on this forum so if anyones interested PM me...

also if anyone has any broken one ways and want to get rid of them please let me know !!

Thanks in advance

Andy...
Old 04-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Sirio .27 Weak One Way Bearings!!

Well you can't sell here but you can post a URL or the info that we need to order them ourselves.... It would be nice. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:18 PM
FooFighter

Default RE: Sirio .27 Weak One Way Bearings!!

the bearings need to be pressed into the original nut (easy with a hammer) and besides im in the uk and you need a trade account to buy from the suppliers.

oh and the company doesnt have a website, but who cares when you dont have to spend $$$$ on one ways anymore

YAY

Andy..