RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Spring Questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 05:11 PM
SamP-51flyer
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Questions

First, I want to thank all of you who helped me get the air filter oil out of the engine

Second, I went to the hobby shop the other day with this Idea, if you've seen trinity dual rate spring set you'll know what I mean.

Well I bought 4 two inch losi 2.9 rate springs, I installed them in the front with enough spacers to make up for the inch and the sat at the top of the ride, but then I mushed it down and the truck would return to just a little over level ride and I was wonderin if a set of 4 losi 3.2 rate springs, one on each side so there would be one 3.2 and one 2.9 spring per corner would get me up the full ride hieght or If I would have to 8 3.2 for all the shocks, I am not real good with rates and exactly how they work, but some info would be might helpful and I plan on putting trinity black hard springs on top that are cut

*note* so there is know confusion my front end is the only thing attached to the truck I am sill waiting on new bulks for the back

is T Maxx
Old 04-25-2004, 05:20 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: Spring Questions

i did that to my rc10gt...didnt turn out well, but can i see a pick of yours?
Old 04-25-2004, 05:26 PM
SamP-51flyer
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Spring Questions

its a t maxx