Mxracer45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN Genesis poll

Hehehe
Old 04-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Nitroinmyblood

I for one am looking forward to the Gen. It looks like a stable platform with a lot of the upgrades that are done normally. CEN service is excellent. The only downsides I have seen so far is waiting for parts and the cost of parts. This should get better as they sell more.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Haldir

Genesis Rocks!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:27 AM
cj100570

Dale you are my new hero! I Love You Man!! Nice way to interject a little humor into this situation.
ORIGINAL: Dale Gribble

CEN Genesis-

CEN - Conseil Européen pour la Normalisation. A body coordinating standardisation activities in the EEC and EFTA countries.

\Gen"e*sis\, n. [L., from Gr. ge`nesis, fr. the root of gi`gnesqai to beget, be born; akin to L. genus birth, race. See Gender.] 1. The act of producing, or giving birth or origin to anything; the process or mode of originating; production; formation; origination.

The origin and genesis of poor Sterling's club. --Carlyle.

2. The first book of the Old Testament; -- so called by the Greek translators, from its containing the history of the creation of the world and of the human race.

3. (Geom.) Same as Generation.

Now, put it together-

The CEN GENESIS Is a body coordinating the standardisation of giving birth in the EEC and EFTA countries. You guys are fighting over birthing processes in foreign countries!!! See how silly that is?

Old 04-28-2004, 01:34 AM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

I'll be here all week... 7:30 show is different from the 10:30 show, folks tip your waitresses.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:17 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

man there's even more fighting when I'm NOT around! [>:]
Old 04-28-2004, 08:46 AM
motorpsycho502

[sm=punching.gif] YGM
Old 05-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Kemo

For those who complain that the truck is TOO heavy... consider other trucks. They are about 10-13 pounds, and they have way less horsepower. With a 5 hp engine... it would be EZ to twist the frame if it were as light as the other trucks. So for the extra horsepower... of course you are gonna need more BEEFY parts to keep it from destroying itself. But heck, it hits 50 they claim? I'll gear it down to 30 for serious rock climbing.

My reply? I am willing to buy this truck.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:44 PM
RCnutz

The genesis is 17.00 lbs and not 13 or 20. The transmission is not a 2 speed but a 3 speed forward and reverse. Anyhow... I remember a couple of years ago when i first got a T-maxx I was very reluctant and people talked all sorts of smack about it and look at it now? It has been sold in large amounts.
I already paid for a genesis at the my LHS and I cannot wait for it to be released! I'm sure it will have some weaknesses but I'm willing to pay the price to see for myself what it has and what it hasn't.

I'm sure all the people who keep bad mouthing the Genesis for no touchable reason do it because they can't afford one..

In my country there's a saying : "When the fox can't reach the grapes it thinks they're sour"

I'm all for the Genesis!
Old 05-12-2004, 10:56 PM
T-Maxx killer with my cen mt2

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all you cen genesis haters are just jelaous because they know its going to be the best.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:57 PM
ThermalRD

And i suppose you couldnt have said that in a mature manner?

Matt
ORIGINAL: RCnutz

I'm so tired of all the little kids with bald balls talking about things they have no idea about! Go to school and then try to criticise the physics of one of these toys. Untill then ya'll should shut it!
The genesis is 17.00 lbs and not 13 or 20. The transmission is not a 2 speed but a 3 speed forward and reverse. Anyhow... I remember a couple of years ago when i first got a T-maxx I was very reluctant and people talked all sorts of smack about it and look at it now? It has been sold in large amounts.
I already paid for a genesis at the my LHS and I cannot wait for it to be released! I'm sure it will have some weaknesses but I'm willing to pay the price to see for myself what it has and what it hasn't.

I'm sure all the morons who keep bad mouthing the Genesis for no touchable reason do it because they can't afford one..

In my country there's a saying : "When the fox can't reach the grapes it thinks they're sour"

I'm all for the Genesis!
Old 05-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: T-Maxx killer with my cen mt2

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all you cen genesis haters are just jelaous because they know its going to be the best.
Yah right. I think the genesis will bomb. JMO though.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:52 PM
MAMMOTH TOUGH

DANG that was fun to read....This truck is ok in my book and after all it will just be another truck on the track to race and to bash with
SO COME ON GUYS we are all on the same rc team. So at the end of the day Myself with My mammoth and my freinds with there t-maxx and savage and MGT and mt2 and all other trucks Have a good time ! that is what it is about. This is IMO but i am sure most of you will agree RIGHT?
Old 05-13-2004, 12:35 AM
allen0622

I don't know how raceworthy the Genesis will be, I just hope it holds up to some serious bashing, I don't even know if it would be allowed to race in the monster truck class since it's a very large 1/8 scale. 7.5" tires, what are the others, 3.5 or 4.0 it would sure be interesting to see. Now my only problem is deciding between the LST or the Genesis, REVO doesn't interest me quite as much as the other 2 for bashing, I'm ready for a big block. I'm leaning towards the Genesis for the sheer size and the price will be a few bucks under the LST. Have to wait and see, hope they aren't going to be too hard to get.
Old 05-14-2004, 04:24 PM
motorpsycho502

Even with ALL the negative nannys bashing this truck, they do say that nearly ALL of the first shipment is spoken for, so if you want one????? I would be a callin toyhaus.com soon[8D]
Old 05-14-2004, 04:26 PM
motorpsycho502

TWO WEEKS TILL G-DAY.