My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Better GENESIS Vids From RCX

http://www.rc-videos.de/download/cen_genesis2.zip

http://www.rc-videos.de/download/cen_genesis2.zip

Please do not turn this into another bash the GENESIS session. It's a video! And until one of us sees it live or drives it we don't know jack. Thank You.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Better GENESIS Vids From RCX

There is something wrong with it. It says its not valid.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:32 AM
bustergonad

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

MX
Try going to www.zertuchegroup.com they got 3 differen vids of the genesis on there

Roy
Old 04-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Another bunch of no good vidz IMO . They are only a few seconds long. I wanna see the genesis's full potential. I can tell it has good power though just like CJ said. He gave it throttle and it shot up that jump and got good air for a 20lb truck. But.......... i didnt care for those vidz.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:51 AM
cj100570

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Perhaps I was not clear; the vids were posted for people who want to see new vids.....not for complaints. If that's what you'd like to do you should head on over to one of the other Genesis threads. Thank You!
ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

Another bunch of no good vidz IMO . They are only a few seconds long. I wanna see the genesis's full potential. I can tell it has good power though just like CJ said. He gave it throttle and it shot up that jump and got good air for a 20lb truck. But.......... i didnt care for those vidz.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:52 AM
cj100570

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

By the way....you have to save the zip file to your hd and then unzip it in order to watch the vids. They are the same vids from http://www.zertuchegroup.com/ that bustergonad was so nice to provide a direct link to.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I wanted to say alot worst[8D] But i didnt I have a right to express my opinion. U posted vidz i posted what i thought about them.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:06 PM
cj100570

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

It is people like you who make the forums un-enjoyable. I asked that no bashing be posted because there is enough of that going on elsewhere. Grow Up! Respect other peoples wishes! Most people here are sick of the juvenile antics that a few bad seeds seem hell bent on displaying. Just once I'd like to see a post that didn't turn into a war of words. You wanted to say alot worse but didn't huh? "It is better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." What you should have done was shown a little self control and just kept your mouth shut!! We've all seen what you think about the Genesis in numerous other posts. Stop rehashing the same old statements. The end. Finito. Elvis has left the building.

I wanted to say alot worst[8D] But i didnt I have a right to express my opinion. U posted vidz i posted what i thought about them.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I posted what i thought so deal WITH IT! Dont be a cry baby just because you are in love with this truck. Many people have different opinions on it and u cant stand that. What i was sayin in the 1st place is that those videos were not good and i know alot of people can agree with me! I said i wanted to see the full potential of the truck. LIke ya know on a huge dirt field with some big jumps besides a tiny little track that shows nothing that any truck hasent already done. I was not saying anything bad about the genesis. I was saying i dislike the video. Okay? OK
Old 04-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Nitro10

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks for the heads up on the vids Cj.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Some people dont like it and some people do. The genesis is not perfect and nor is any other truck. I think you would admit those videos are not good. Infact they are not better they are worst than the first couple

I want to see the genesis in some real action. I want to see its rough handeling capabilitys. I want to really seeits power and speed and as well as acceleration.

We know the genesis in not made for the track. So why show it on it? I would like to see the genesis in a 5-6 minute of non stop offroad, mudding, etc......

I am hoping the genesis will be sucsessful because it seems as of a quality truck. Its just that the videos show no quality.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:12 PM
ThermalRD

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Perhaps you dont understand this is a PUBLIC forum. Why do you think you can come here, post something, and demand that nobody have their own opinion? Im sure you could get your own GENESIS web site, post your thoughts, then lock the thread. Or better yet, you could become a moderator here, and just edit all the negative posts to say happy, good, smurfy things about the trucks you like. With that said, aside from the fact that video could use a WARNING to turn your speakers off, its pretty good. I like that it showed that truck landing those jumps. Whenever i see vids with a truck jumping, then cut to another scene, i always assume something broke. So i liked seeing that truck drive away. It doesnt take off, or jump like a 20 lb vehicle, but i can imagine some turn marshalls feeling it as a 20 lb vehicle. LOL. Either way, we'll know soon enough. Hopefully someone local to me will buy one, and i'll get to compare it to the other trucks i've owned.

Matt
ORIGINAL: cj100570

Perhaps I was not clear; the vids were posted for people who want to see new vids.....not for complaints. If that's what you'd like to do you should head on over to one of the other Genesis threads. Thank You!

Old 04-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I agree with Thermal 100% .
Old 04-28-2004, 02:06 PM
cj100570

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Indeed it is a public forum but I'm sure that even you would have to agree that that the last thing we need is another forum full of bashing. But then again seeing as how you always seem to be somewhere in the fray of every flame war it's likely that the concept of a forum without bashing is foreign to you too. If the post had been titled "What Do You Think About The Genesis?" then the post by Mxracer45 would have been most appreciated. But since it was not and I asked that posters refrain from bashing in the post he should have kept it to himself. As for you, ThermalRD, anyone who reads any thread on this forum already knows you're a complete and utter idiot who rants and raves about anything. Why don't you try this out for a while and see how it works; mind your business, go back to your sandbox and play, ease off on the sugar intake and stay out of adult business!

P.S. Don't assume...you'll make an a** of yourself. Oops, to late.

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

Perhaps you dont understand this is a PUBLIC forum. Why do you think you can come here, post something, and demand that nobody have their own opinion? Im sure you could get your own GENESIS web site, post your thoughts, then lock the thread. Or better yet, you could become a moderator here, and just edit all the negative posts to say happy, good, smurfy things about the trucks you like. With that said, aside from the fact that video could use a WARNING to turn your speakers off, its pretty good. I like that it showed that truck landing those jumps. Whenever i see vids with a truck jumping, then cut to another scene, i always assume something broke. So i liked seeing that truck drive away. It doesnt take off, or jump like a 20 lb vehicle, but i can imagine some turn marshalls feeling it as a 20 lb vehicle. LOL. Either way, we'll know soon enough. Hopefully someone local to me will buy one, and i'll get to compare it to the other trucks i've owned.

Matt

Old 04-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Couldnt you mind my business? What i post is my business.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Nitro10

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Look guys I don't think ANY of the vids are phenomenal but I am glad they are there. EVERYONE wants to see the Genesis in a real world scenario not some undersized track. You guys should be thankful that there are vids out on it period.....NOT that they suck. Having said that it is time CEN shows the world their new truck at its fullest.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Mxracer45

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Well im done at this thread i dont wanna cause any more problems.[8D]
Old 04-28-2004, 03:28 PM
motorpsycho502

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yeah, I am sure there are other threads that need screwing up.[:@]
Old 04-28-2004, 03:30 PM
crazypyro013

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

"... Just once I'd like to see a post that didn't turn into a war of words..."
Old 04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
mvigod

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Fellas please keep things civil.

Remember this first and foremost. We are all in this hobby because we have one thing in common. We are all radio control fanatics! Let that be the common bond that helps us get along and share information rather than blast each other. I mean really, how many people do you run into on the street everyday that are interested in this hobby like we all are? You should enjoy the information others have to offer here and not make things personal.

Now..for those interested we have some very extensive RCX coverage we just put online an hour ago.

3 articles in total with 100's of pics and 30 videos.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine
Old 04-28-2004, 04:02 PM
ThermalRD

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

And name calling makes you look soo much more intelligent??? Mind my own business? Again, you have missed the fact that this is a PUBLIC forum. I just think its funny how people like YOU think you can come on here and BASH someone, and expect them to be ok with it. You are doing exactly what you have complained about.

Matt

Indeed it is a public forum but I'm sure that even you would have to agree that that the last thing we need is another forum full of bashing. But then again seeing as how you always seem to be somewhere in the fray of every flame war it's likely that the concept of a forum without bashing is foreign to you too. If the post had been titled "What Do You Think About The Genesis?" then the post by Mxracer45 would have been most appreciated. But since it was not and I asked that posters refrain from bashing in the post he should have kept it to himself. As for you, ThermalRD, anyone who reads any thread on this forum already knows you're a complete and utter idiot who rants and raves about anything. Why don't you try this out for a while and see how it works; mind your business, go back to your sandbox and play, ease off on the sugar intake and stay out of adult business!

P.S. Don't assume...you'll make an a** of yourself. Oops, to late.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:05 PM
crazypyro013

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

my biggest and outmost complaint about this place, is peoples disrespectfulness. I mean, the guy asked for no bashing, nor did he want any complaints or opinions. All he did was, make a post with links to more videos of the genesis, for those that are interested in this truck. If your not interested, and dislike it then don't open your mouths about it, ignore the discusion or in this case the videos, and go about your business. Thermal and mxracer, yes this is a public forum, but have some morales, and comply with what people ask, and not just blabber about your unrequested opinions, i have no dis-taste towards you, but be respectful of a persons thread, state your angst against something when they ask for opinions, not when there being informative. Use your knowledge to politely point out the trucks flaws, people tend to respect you more. Civil is the keyword, RCadmin said it best. Please try to be more respectful on here, everybody, and comply with the topic on hand.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:30 PM
ThermalRD

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Did i say anything disrespectful to him? Did i start name calling? Did i act rude? All i did, was point out WHY he gets these responses. Fact being that this is a public forum. He was rude, started the name calling, insulted me, and yet IM the bad guy here? I really dont understand how i said anything bad about the video, or the truck in my original post. Maybe you could go over it, and point out where i was rude. I have certainly missed it. And yes, im a little annoyed that CJ gets away with his name calling BS, and wants to sit back and tell people what kind of responses they should give to his posts.

Matt
ORIGINAL: crazypyro013

my biggest and outmost complaint about this place, is peoples disrespectfulness. I mean, the guy asked for no bashing, nor did he want any complaints or opinions. All he did was, make a post with links to more videos of the genesis, for those that are interested in this truck. If your not interested, and dislike it then don't open your mouths about it, ignore the discusion or in this case the videos, and go about your business. Thermal and mxracer, yes this is a public forum, but have some morales, and comply with what people ask, and not just blabber about your unrequested opinions, i have no dis-taste towards you, but be respectful of a persons thread, state your angst against something when they ask for opinions, not when there being informative. Use your knowledge to politely point out the trucks flaws, people tend to respect you more. Civil is the keyword, RCadmin said it best. Please try to be more respectful on here, everybody, and comply with the topic on hand.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:35 PM
crazypyro013

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

Did i say anything disrespectful to him? Did i start name calling? Did i act rude? All i did, was point out WHY he gets these responses. Fact being that this is a public forum. He was rude, started the name calling, insulted me, and yet IM the bad guy here? I really dont understand how i said anything bad about the video, or the truck in my original post. Maybe you could go over it, and point out where i was rude. I have certainly missed it. And yes, im a little annoyed that CJ gets away with his name calling BS, and wants to sit back and tell people what kind of responses they should give to his posts.

Matt
[

i didn't say you did any of it, yes he was wrong for what he did and my little spiel should apply to him in this case. But all i was trying to say was thats how we all need to be. i didn't mean to single you guys out, you were just the examples, sorry
Old 04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Dr.Weasel

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have never really stepped into a flame war but, come on!!!
The Genisis is way to new and was barly unvailed at RCX so
thats what your going to see. A small track and a big truck
just dont mix. So wait a couple weeks and we will be able to
see what its really made of.

Ok, sounds good

The Doc.