infernalstone

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Looking for some Mad Force opinions

I'm curious about you guys with experience witht he Mad Force and what you think of it.

I'm looking into getting (again) into nitro this summer (after a failed attempt a couple of years ago), and the Mad Force appeals to me. I've read that it's a really durable truck after some steering arm and driveshaft upgrade.

What are your thoughts about it, compared to some of the other mainstream Nitro Monsters? Does it handle well, or is it totally different. For reference, I own a Juggernaut 2, just got a Venom Mini Giant, and have driven a few other straight axle R/Cs so I know how the differences in straight axle vs. independent suspension are up to like...20 MPH. What about in nitros?

Also, I've heard good things about the GS-21 as a starting engine. Is this true?

For reference (again), the other truck I'm looking at is the Nitro Savage, but the Mad Force is what I'm leaning towards.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:36 AM
Q8 RC

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Looking for some Mad Force opinions

the mad force is a real monster truck when you see it you are like seeing a real monster and the engine its very good you dont have to change it and you can pull wheelies easy and the brakes are fantastic you can make some stoppies and its a racing monster and its good for back yard bashes. i love the truck i drived my friend mad force its awsome and i will get one soon.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:24 AM
Savage_Dias

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Mad Force & Savage are two totally different monsters. They handle way different. I would only get a Mad Force if I were trying to imitate what full size monster trucks do. The Savage is WAY better IMO. If you're planning on jumping take a good look at videos of both of them. Savages are heavy but they are airplanes compared to Mad Forces.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:57 PM
<conrad>

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The Savage is WAY better IMO. If you're planning on jumping
true but if u dual the shocks on the mad force it just as good at jumping, besides the u can make a mad force backflip and front filp in the air way better than the savage do to its good brakes and fast acceleration.