Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Very cheap nitro cars and trucks!!! *no scam*

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Very cheap nitro cars and trucks!!! *no scam*

Old 06-15-2004, 01:28 AM
j-dog05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very cheap nitro cars and trucks!!! *no scam*

This link will take you to a site where you can get nitro cars and trucks rtr
for $75 no joke , there is a bit of a wait once you've bought one or however many you want. Plus you also get ebooks once you buy.
Payment is by paypal. Trucks like Team Losi super truck (lst), Savage 25 and the T-maxx and more. Theres only one car now that is rs4 super nitro
but they might add more like nitro fusion and tc3.
The site is www.Tmaxx-matrix.com
This is what people are saying about the site....
The process on Tmaxx-matrix was easy! I just paid my $75 and waited it took about 2 weeks to go
through the process. But it really worked it wasn't a big scam!!! - Lynn Bricker

Tmaxx-matrix.com was easy and painless. I was sceptical at first but the proccess does work.
thanks alot for the T-Maxx. -- Glen Godfrey

I emailed the site a few times to get some questions answered and they responded
quickly. I went ahead and purchased the blue e-book package to get the T-Maxx. I
waited about 2 weeks and my name cycled through. The T-Maxx arrived on my door 3
days later. I was surprised. Thanks!!!! Mike Shumin Arizona rules!!

to whom it may concern at Tmaxx-matrix.com. I was impressed with the response and quick
turn around. 3 weeks and I have a Xbox. Keep up the good work. Jeff Brown

This was a great investment, I was so skeptical in the beginning, but i was proved wrong
less than 3 weeks later. I was so surprised to be notified 3 weeks later that i would be
receiving my new T-Maxx. WOW!!!!

-Justin Flores

I was a little skeptical about the hole thing, you know, "too good to be true."
Well, it is true and its awesome. I bought my ebook
and 3-4 weeks later my savage was here! Its an awesome truck, it pops wheelies,
jumps super high, and rockets around the yard. Glad my conscience
eventually made me get one! Nanette Marks.

Hi, My name is David Jones and I got into the tmaxx matrixs
4 or 5 weeks ago and now my new tmaxx will be coming
in a day or 2 this thing really works everybody should try this you get a 370 dollar
tmaxx for 75 dollars that is just a great deal thanks for the tmaxx and the e-books

To all who has heard or visited Tmaxx-matrix.com. This web site ROCKS!
It's not a scam at all. I already received a T-maxx and will soon cycle for the Savage 25,
and plan on purchasing allot more products. Tip : The faster you get on the list the least
the wait is. But for the price it's well worth the wait !!!! _ _ _ _ Francisco Rivera

Wow a TRULY HONEST person who honors his words 110% guarantee that you will get the item you signed
up for or the cash equivalent value. This site is AWESOME and I have signed up for two more. Like many I was
very edgy about given some money to this that seemed too good to be true. BAM I get what I wanted. Great site
and dedicated to the service of the customers. Answers emails very promptly and has made me a very very satisfied customer.
Thanks a whole bunch. Anthony Vetrano Jr.
Thanks T maxx guy you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:38 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Very cheap nitro cars and trucks!!! *no scam*

is this like the pyramid thing that when one person joins u need to wait till ur name go on the top of list now if no one joined ur screwed ...they wouldnt sent u a thing if urname got stucked on the 7th place or something ..i think they start on a certain number of people like for example 10persons for a savage 75bux each that will be $750 for a sav ..j-dog u should be careful of this stuff u might get screwed ..a lot of people got screwed on the same thing from this site
Old 06-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Mxracer45

Its a scam. ... .... ALso didnt you read the rules beforeposting here? Well next timr DO READ THEM. It says "no advertising" and thats what ur doing, and top top it off it isnt even real. [&:][&:][&:]
Old 06-15-2004, 02:22 AM
bkmademedoit

besides, it says 'matrix' right in the address
Old 06-15-2004, 03:18 AM
Vintage_Duff

YOUR A DORK
Old 06-15-2004, 06:08 AM
rcblaze