Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

revo

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 11:51 AM
TGreg24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default revo

i luv the revo i want one i think the tech. is alsome but traxxas is showing it off to much if u will
this move is the gayest rc vid ever. its almost like a rap video gone very terribly bad

veiwer's dicrestion is adviced!!!! cause it so gay

http://www.traxxas.com/ftp/revo_mov/...deo_revo10.htm

also i would rather see the revo on the track or in the woods!!!

sry jus my $.two
Old 07-12-2004, 11:53 AM
TGreg24

Default RE: revo

if they are going to show the revo off in a flashy way this is the right way much better

http://www.traxxas.com/ftp/revo_mov/revo_video_002.htm
Old 07-12-2004, 12:31 PM
ThermalRD

Both videos show off the truck pretty well. Im actually shocked that i dont see more posts on that truck. I know its out already. Where are the Revo owners hiding?

Matt
Old 07-12-2004, 02:18 PM
joules

I hear ya Thermal. I keep expecting some hubbub about it like the LST but everyone is keeping a low profile. I don't know of that is good or bad. Either they are all out having so much fun they dun wanna come inside to post or it is pretty underwhelming. The LST sure seems to have everyone really excited though.

It is kinda wierd because some of the posts (Frank Masi and Skinny) on maxxtraxxusa were glowing about the revo.
J~
Old 07-12-2004, 02:47 PM
bamaracer0

I'm excited, I started reading over at the traxxas forums, I would join, but I have a hotmail account. Reading over at Traxxas got me worked up.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:04 PM
creyc

haha, yea that's a bit 80's what with the hip hop and all, takes all kinds.

It does have some impressive wall rides though. I'm sure if traxxas was actually behind that line of thinking instead of maybe one guy on the team who wanted to show it from a different angle, they'd have gone on to show it doing loop-de-loops and such.

Then again they can't please everyone with their ads, that's why they have many different versions. I think the video shows off some of the trucks attributes well, and it clearly emphasizes the newly designed suspension. If MTV existed for the early hip hop, this is all you would see.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:10 PM
methane

i had my truck choices basically narrowed down to the lst and revo and have been waiting to see the forum response on both trucks.

so where are the revo owners? if i hear nothing soon then that's it, i'm getting an lst and then maybe a tnx for my 2nd truck

edit--i just watched those videos, man everytime i watch revo videos i'm amazed at the suspension. ok lst first then revo or tnx for 2nd truck after reviews on revo come in
Old 07-12-2004, 03:14 PM
joules

I am in exactly the same boat Methane. I am not gonna wait to long though. I don't want to get stuck waiting until Aug. on an LST if I decide that way.
J~
Old 07-12-2004, 07:03 PM
William Q

revo hasn't made it to all the hobby shop yet. i'm waiting on mine to come in and i'm getting the first one i have been calling my lhs every other day. they keep telling me it isn't in yet. so all i can do is wait. but i think it will be here this friday. if i get it i'll make sure to post what i think about it on sunday. just don't make a decision on Lst because people haven't posted anything about their revo. it just that most of us are still waiting to get one. believe me i to have thought about getting the Lst but i'll wait for revo cause if i get Lst and then a day later revo comes i'll hate my-self for not being patient.