Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LST Owners!!!! i have ?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Nuckin Futs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LST Owners!!!! i have ?????

I am recieving my lst on the next shipment. I am curious as to which battery rx packs you guys are using or what will fit the lst? What kind of glow plugs you are using? Fuel?Pretty much anything that would help me out to prepare for the arrival of my lst. Hopefully soon!!!! thanks
Old 07-17-2004, 06:03 PM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: LST Owners!!!! i have ?????

i use a ofna 5cell 1200mah flat pack and it fits perfect and a 1500 sub c pack for the starter, but i also swaped out the on off switch for a jr universal switch because my ofna flat pack use a universal connection and the stock switch was a bec so this way i didnt have to cut and solder... i am using a mc-8 (medium plug) , but i used the mc-59 that came with the engine for the breakin.. the mc-59 is a hot plug so it is perfect for the rich breakin settings... and i use 20% trinity monster fuel...
Old 07-17-2004, 06:27 PM
StatikG35

Nuckin...go to Horizon Hobby (or your LHS) and get the 1400mah flat pack from OFNA (Part #OFN10212A). $28.45. You will as Fantomas said either have to cut and solder or replace the switch. I ripped out the JR controller and put in the Futaba 3PK which had the standard connection anyway.
Old 07-17-2004, 07:50 PM
ThermalRD

Ya, get that battery that Statik left the link for. I gotta get that one too. Im using Odonnell 30%, MC 8's, and a standard 7.2 pack for the starter. I used the stock plug during break in.

Matt