Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

anyone have any monster truck crashes they whant to tell

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

anyone have any monster truck crashes they whant to tell

Old 07-20-2004, 07:01 PM
RCBasher99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone have any monster truck crashes they whant to tell

ya like the title say i have one but its not a monster truck but man dose this kill me to say this i had a evader st electric and i was jest bashing in front of my house and making jumps and jest doing some small fun and i figured to set my ramp in the middle of the road so i can get maxx speeed out of it so i go pritty far and so i punch the throttle and i go fly past this cross road thing and out of nowhere this supercrew comes [X(] and smashes the back end and so i have no back end and jest when i think the guy is going to stop he keeps that jest makes me mad [:@][sm=punching.gif] on going thats my story

o can ya post some pics if got any i will do the same

thanks
Old 07-20-2004, 07:29 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: anyone have any monster truck crashes they whant to tell

45mph savage into a propane tank. woops.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Im going to make one up that will sum up everyones stories.

I was driving my (Your truck here) when I hit a speed (speed here) I never hit before. I was going so fast that the stickers were pealing of the cover!. Well just my luck, the throttle servo when out and I did not have a fail safe or return spring to set it back to nutral posision. Well, I was pretty much screwed. Here I was with my (your truck here) with no control over the brakes and the throttle was Wide open. All I could control was the steering and it had a 400cc tank that I moded to fit in the truck whitch up till now was a mistake, 35 minnute run time... Well, I mannaged to get in my (type of car) and had my friend drive me on the street so I could take this screaming death trap away from people and on a track. The proble is that I had to drive it on the highway while controling it in my (name of car). You may think "why did he do that? is he an idiot?" well no I am not, I WANTED TO! Well we made it to the track and hit our first jump at 40 mph! It went way up and crashed down on some old F-150 (woops). It landed on the ground and kept on going (so much for the track), well I crashed it into a big oil truck and but it kept on going, So just for laughs I had my friend go get me soda and had him put it on the ground next to him. I hit the can and soda went flying all over him. Well he was in my way and I couldnt see, I ended up jumping over a pool and did 2 filps in mid air. I then landed and it went vertical right up a tree, knocked out a squirl and fell down. Guess what!. Its still going!. Well at that point cops were all over me answering the complaint of all the people that got pissed, I tried to tell him to move but it was to late, one broken leg on the list and one snaped RC cover. It kept on going untill it I....

you finish the story... I have to go... It kinda sux. Edit it.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:36 PM
fourwheeler

Good one!!!!

Old 07-20-2004, 10:04 PM
RCBasher99

contiue of sweetshoes

this is when (your name) saw this brod across the street and that is when (your name) whanted to try to impress her by trying to spell her name in by doing donuts with my (your truck here) this is when she starts to come over and you get ditracted by (dream girl) so you loss control of it for a second and now she is half way across the street and i decide to turn my rc back and when she steps on the crub My(name of truck) zoomz by and takes off here lag [:'(] so I think and i say forget her i dont whant a 1 leg girlfriend so you get back in my buddys car a take off after it that is when ( your name )notec that is been more thank a hlaf hour now and that (your name) also had put on another half hour tank on that morning that is when (your name) thinks to him self what a moron i am.

continu story have to go[8D]
Old 07-21-2004, 02:40 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

uh heres a real story.

I was hovering my new heli back then learning to do nose in, while my gf was driving my Tmaxx. Well she was going straight at my helicopter on the parking lot and i was only about 6 inches off the ground, and she wasnt turning away. Well I didn't adjust my engine settings on my heli yet as I wasn't brave enough to try full pitch take offs, and she was still coming. So I jammed the stick up, she missed, heli went outta control, but some how I saved it with the luck of my ass. She ended up flipping my tmaxx and stopped driving it after that, i woulda been so mad --x.

You guys think its expensive to fix a Truck after a bad crash! hah its cheap, and 100x easier.