RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

REVO Stress Test Videos

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 07:05 PM
RCReality

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO Stress Test Videos

REVO OWNER'S VIDEOS

I am sure plenty of people have REVO's by now but not many have seen some clueless amateur people driving them. Check out the videos I made below one is about 10 mins. and the other is about 18 minutes long and both have some great footage... these things are tough.....

http://www.rcreality.com/revo.htm

Regards,
Topslide

RCReality.com - We don't know what we are doing! But it's fun!
Old 07-20-2004, 08:21 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: REVO Stress Test Videos

I can definately say that you guys managed to run them into anything and everything that was within radio range.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Wow. They do look pretty damn tough. If I used my truck (cen MT-2) I probably would have broken a diff cup if not for the mod. Other wise I wouldnt have broken anything.

That thing is nice. I still like the LST though. Nothing beats a regular shock system.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:20 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: Sweetshoes90210

Wow. They do look pretty damn tough. If I used my truck (cen MT-2) I probably would have broken a diff cup if not for the mod. Other wise I wouldnt have broken anything.

That thing is nice. I still like the LST though. Nothing beats a regular shock system.

They have both taken a serious beating and the only thing that has broken from driving is one rod end on the black one...
Old 07-21-2004, 02:23 AM
Ducklake

Awesome!! Good Video!!

Now if we could get some people to post some LST Video's
Old 07-21-2004, 11:30 AM
stebog

OK, now that they got that crap out of their systems, let's see some racing action.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:21 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: stebog

OK, now that they got that crap out of their systems, let's see some racing action.
That is the best racing you will probably see from us... we suck... you will like the new stuff...
Old 07-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: RCReality

That is the best racing you will probably see from us... we suck... you will like the new stuff...
HAHA! ...nothing wrong with being honest. I am nearly as lost on the track....
Old 07-21-2004, 01:48 PM
stebog

Can you guys get some footage at your next race? That would be awesome, no matter the skill level.

I'm have race track withdrawls. I won't be able to race my new LST until early next month. Work keeps interfering with my race schedule. I'm going to have to change that...soon.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:41 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My eyes are bleeding.

That video may have actually lost sales for Traxxas.

My driving skills have diminished after watching that.

Thanks for the video.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:45 PM
iliketobreakthings

My eyes are bleeding.

no kidding... that was pretty painful to watch nice videos though[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 07-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Thats nothing! Go back to the site and look at the boat video! It is so funny in the beginning how he cant get it started and has to hold down the throttle to keep it going.... lol

wow.... that was to funny about the propeller!

Come on guys read up!

By the way, When your working on the boat after you find out the propeller is messed did you turn uo the throttle trim to keep it running? lol. cause it sounds like its spining not idleing.... Or maybe boats are supoesed to be that way, I highly doubt it. Becuase if it is not supoesed to do that, your prob ganna melt your piston arm (cant think of the name rihgt now) if you dont fix it....
Old 07-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Sweetshoes90210

If you guys are truly crazy, Put a little metal plate from the back of the hull going under the engine and put some jumps out in the watter and go jumping. I will prob work.

Sorry for the spelling erros on both replys... Im in a hurry. Trying to get a site done.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Oh! Was that sound from the other boat? The high idleing sound?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:41 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: Sweetshoes90210

FROM FIRST POST
By the way, When your working on the boat after you find out the propeller is messed did you turn uo the throttle trim to keep it running? lol. cause it sounds like its spining not idleing.... Or maybe boats are supoesed to be that way, I highly doubt it. Becuase if it is not supoesed to do that, your prob ganna melt your piston arm (cant think of the name rihgt now) if you dont fix it....

FROM SECOND POST
If you guys are truly crazy, Put a little metal plate from the back of the hull going under the engine and put some jumps out in the watter and go jumping. I will prob work.

Sorry for the spelling erros on both replys... Im in a hurry. Trying to get a site done.

HEY GUYS WHAT HAPPENED THIS IS FOR THE REVO'S
But I have to answer some of these... Thanks to all for input about the Miss Bud though..... Acutally this boat along with most others have no clutch and the prop spins no mattter what and this boat is a hydro so it pretty much must run at full throttle on glassy water or it will cavitate (lose plane) and go nowhere... at max of a full 15 minute run the temp is only about 140-150 degrees... these engines are water cooled and as long as they are in the water they are fine... 30 secs or more out is bad....

we are working on some ramps also... but not for that boat... the nitro hammer will be the test case keep checking the site......

boats are a lot louder than the cars and trucks... don't ask us why because we don't know what we are doing... just having fun....

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-21-2004, 11:50 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: jefx

My eyes are bleeding.

Thanks for the video.
Wait untill you see what is coming up in the next few weeks... rest your eyes... as for sales, they are going to sell them anyways and with the way they can handle the torture proven in the videos and what is coming... would make anyone want one.... GO REVO SALES.... our driving skills can't get any worse... lol <g> Thanks for the input....

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Texdav

Actully;I think that may sale more Revos for Traxxas. Traxxas might want to hire you guys for durability testing. Loks like Revo is alot tougher than I thought. May have to get me one;if they ever finish filling the pre-orders. Thanks for posting them.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:26 PM
stebog

Forget the videos, we jumped all over these guys for them bashing at a racetrack and they took it with a smile and laugh.

Those guys and their attitudes, rock the house.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM
RCReality

Forget the videos, we jumped all over these guys for them bashing at a racetrack and they took it with a smile and laugh.

Those guys and their attitudes, rock the house.
Texdav and stebog

Thank you very much... you rock the house too... I am glad you see our approach and we will soon have valid tips and tricks taught in our same style... and of course more chaos....
Old 07-22-2004, 08:50 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jefx

My eyes are bleeding.

Thanks for the video.
Wait untill you see what is coming up in the next few weeks... rest your eyes... as for sales, they are going to sell them anyways and with the way they can handle the torture proven in the videos and what is coming... would make anyone want one.... GO REVO SALES.... our driving skills can't get any worse... lol <g> Thanks for the input....

Regards,
TopSlide

I was just kidding. Having fun is what it's all about. I'm glad you are enjoying your Revo's, and again, thanks for the video.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Yea guys. This is awsome.
Old 07-23-2004, 05:16 AM
Bobby26

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you crashed you were not going fast. Thanks for the videos though. I'd have to see one in actually looking at it to start thinking about getting one of those. Either they tip easy or get stuck easy looking at the videos. I wanna see some videos of getting some serious air time.. Cheers
Old 07-23-2004, 09:08 AM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: Bobby26

When you crashed you were not going fast. Thanks for the videos though. I'd have to see one in actually looking at it to start thinking about getting one of those. Either they tip easy or get stuck easy looking at the videos. I wanna see some videos of getting some serious air time.. Cheers
What running wheel first into a wall at 25 mph isn't fast? They have cartwheeled numerous times end over end at full speed and only one rod end has broken so far... what more could you ask for... other trucks we have would have already been destroyed...

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-23-2004, 09:20 AM
ThermalRD

Look, you have no time to be arguing with anybody over the internet. Its a stupid waste of time. You should really be making us more videos. Did that sound greedy? How is that truck, i really need to go get one of those too.

Matt

ORIGINAL: Bobby26

What running wheel first into a wall at 25 mph isn't fast? They have cartwheeled numerous times end over end at full speed and only one rod end has broken so far... what more could you ask for... other trucks we have would have already been destroyed...

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-23-2004, 10:16 AM
stebog

Good job Thermal.

Dammit, TopSlide, get to work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.