Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

REVO DESTROYED? (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 05:17 PM
RCReality

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO DESTROYED? (Video)

OK... guys... YOU ASKED FOR IT.... you wanted more so we are giving it to you... we just put up a new hardcore REVO video not for the faint of heart... REVO DESTROYED?... you must watch the video proving the REVO is an engineering masterpiece... please if you watch it give us back your comments or abuse... we love it...

http://www.rcreality.com/revo.htm

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

Default RE: REVO DESTROYED? (Video)

Holy poop!
Old 07-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

Do all revos have reverse?
Old 07-23-2004, 05:57 PM
ThermalRD

Ya know, i like that you guys are making long videos, but when will we see some good driving on a track, with some fast action. Im sold on durability, but the performance pretty much blows.

Matt
Old 07-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Savage_Dias

I watched most of the 1st vid. I was surprised you only broke rod ends but I'm sure you can expect more later on if you don't slow down on that street! lol Thanks for the vids!
Old 07-23-2004, 06:09 PM
popa71

Thermal how could you say the perfomance blows. These guys are turning at top speed and slamming in brakes at full speed. If you ask me the Revo looks awesome. There is not one truck out there you can turn going that fast and not expect it to flip. These guys are not driving like they are on the track they were actually trying to break it!!!!!!!!!!! My Savage has fliped doing much less than they were doing and it has broken more easy. I dont even think that truck was tuned for performance. It looks like we have a new durability king!!!! I actually heard they were awesome at the track. I will find out real soon because my Revo is on the way!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 06:18 PM
RedDawg303

wow, you guys are the man. you suck at driving though but hte video are great and so is the revo. from what i have seen i still think its the ultimate monster, and are you guys crappy drivers or were you trying to crash alot?
Old 07-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Element

WOW I'm impressed in two ways

1) the revo is alot more durable then I ever thought possible

2) I didnt know someone could drive that bad
Old 07-23-2004, 06:35 PM
ThermalRD

ORIGINAL: popa71

Thermal how could you say the perfomance blows. These guys are turning at top speed and slamming in brakes at full speed. If you ask me the Revo looks awesome. There is not one truck out there you can turn going that fast and not expect it to flip. These guys are not driving like they are on the track they were actually trying to break it!!!!!!!!!!! My Savage has fliped doing much less than they were doing and it has broken more easy. I dont even think that truck was tuned for performance. It looks like we have a new durability king!!!! I actually heard they were awesome at the track. I will find out real soon because my Revo is on the way!!!!!!
Popa, im not referring to the turning, suspension, etc. Im referring to engine performance. To me, it blows... Then again im kinda used to my savage with an XTM pro, and the Mach .26 on this LST. I guess its just the difference between the big block and small block. Why does it seem slower than my 2.5 maxx???

Matt
Old 07-23-2004, 06:41 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: Element

Thanks all.... we do drive pretty bad huh? lol... remember - We don't know what we are doing... but it's fun....

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-23-2004, 06:45 PM
iliketobreakthings

wow that was a pretty bad display of video skills also.... does the camera man have arthritus or something... i beame seasick after 2 minutes but thats a great video

ps you need to take it off some big jumps instead of driving it full speed in to your truck and a stopsign nice work
Old 07-23-2004, 06:45 PM
FATA
My Feedback: (1)

not only is the driving bad but the filmin....
Old 07-23-2004, 06:56 PM
MUDSHED

Hey TopSlide,

Any chance trying to destroy the LST? I would rather have you spend the 6 bills to find out what can last on that truck. In return, after your review, I will beef up mine in the process (I guess when stronger parts are released). Please do all the LST racers this one favor. Hope you take my request seriously. Thanks.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:01 PM
speed lives

That would be pretty badass if you guys got a lst and put the revo in a head to head durability test on running into poles and hitting huge jumps.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:05 PM
RCReality

ORIGINAL: iliketobreakthings

wow that was a pretty bad display of video skills also.... does the camera man have arthritus or something... i beame seasick after 2 minutes but thats a great video

ps you need to take it off some big jumps instead of driving it full speed in to your truck and a stopsign nice work

Yes you are 100% correct... the first 2 videos were filmed by my brother with a tripod and he is a lot better with the camera.... I on the other hand full on agree with you... I filmed the revo destruction and that was like the first time using that camera and it came out pretty jumpy... so if you don't like it then don't watch it... lol .. just kidding it blows but I couldn't even see the lcd screen on the camera with the sun and with the revo whipping around I was just guessing the area... sorry but we are not going to try to recreate that one... I promise not to film again... my brother is the camera man...

Regards,
TopSlide
Old 07-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Element

ORIGINAL: RCReality

ORIGINAL: Element

Thanks all.... we do drive pretty bad huh? lol... remember - We don't know what we are doing... but it's fun....

Regards,
TopSlide
Yes but I do give you credit on bravery for letting someone like that drive remotley close to you lol

BTW where in Florida are you located?
Old 07-23-2004, 07:45 PM
LSTing

REVO and LST full speed head crash...now that i would like to see!
Old 07-23-2004, 07:55 PM
bamaracer0

one word....wow

was that ya'lls car? I almost started crying when he picked it up with the back wheel hanging there by a rod.

I know why the driving is bad....its hard to drive in an earthquake? [8D]
Old 07-23-2004, 08:09 PM
CapeCodChris

What was the point of destroying the truck? If you only point was to destroy the truck you could have done something cool like drive it into a wall full speed or drive it off of a house. Crashing into a parked car is pretty cheesy.

Chris
Old 07-23-2004, 08:10 PM
bamaracer0

I dont think they meant to....[8D]
Old 07-23-2004, 08:15 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You've gotta be kidding me. Please tell me that you were intentionally driving that bad for durability's sake.

I for one would be super angry if my nieghbor kept driving into MY car! But it was pretty funny when the alarm went off.

Dude, seriously. Put a shirt on. And button it up, no one wants to see your hairy beer-gut. In fact, I turned it off after you two were walking around the house together half naked.

Thanks for the (Revo footage) video though.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:22 PM
speed lives

I dont think they meant to....
haha

Well 91% done (gayass dial up) and hopefully i will get to come back and say "I crashed my savage way harder then that and i havent broke it" lol, i don't know what i would do if the revo is as durable as you guys are saying... I just couldnt live with a traxxas product being more durable then my savage lol.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:40 PM
ThermalRD

Jefx yer killing me man....Once i read the naked part i about spewed my pepsi out my nose. LMAO. OMG i cant stop laughing....

ORIGINAL: jefx

You've gotta be kidding me. Please tell me that you were intentionally driving that bad for durability's sake.

I for one would be super angry if my nieghbor kept driving into MY car! But it was pretty funny when the alarm went off.

Dude, seriously. Put a shirt on. And button it up, no one wants to see your hairy beer-gut. In fact, I turned it off after you two were walking around the house together half naked.

Thanks for the (Revo footage) video though.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:41 PM
bamaracer0

thats was funny, but do you know how hot it is down here? Heat index-100 today at my house. who knows how much hotter it is on florida.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:42 PM
kamil

wow u guys are gay like whoa rcreality thanx man for the video this is my first time seeing the revo run and it doesnt matter about the driving or the camera view damn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.