Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

mta-4 mgt whats the diference!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

mta-4 mgt whats the diference!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 03:38 PM
mselley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mta-4 mgt whats the diference!!!!!!!!!!

there must be sumthin slighly better a dif a screw a piston somthing
plz someone help me i am just wondereing as my lhs said that there was some difference but they could not recall it plz help
thnx mark
Old 08-04-2004, 04:28 PM
TGreg24

Default RE: mta-4 mgt whats the diference!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure so dont quote me but i think that the mta-4 is the european version of the mgt mgt is the american version across the seas its called the mta-4 and there is not diff sry. TJ
Old 08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
ThermalRD

They are the same truck. You will see a difference in cooling heads on the engine, and a different body on the truck. That truck was designed by TTR, and is sold under the TTR name over seas. Which is exactly why the A team knew pretty much NOTHING about their own product when it was first released.

Matt
Old 08-04-2004, 05:05 PM
theerm

i have an mta4 the only difference is the part numbers!! both are made by " tiger thunder ". have just purchased an LST. It is made much much stronger and goes heaps better. hope this helps...
ORIGINAL: mselley

there must be sumthin slighly better a dif a screw a piston somthing
plz someone help me i am just wondereing as my lhs said that there was some difference but they could not recall it plz help
thnx mark
Old 08-04-2004, 05:09 PM
^^_FaWaZ_^^

yep uv all got it thunder tiger sold the MGT to AE so AE just changed the stickers on the body [&:], they didn't even have time to put a new body !! LMAO, its called MTA-4 in the whole world by TT, but america !!
Old 08-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Texdav

TTR came to associated with the prototype. Then AE took the truck and made alot of changes. AE is the dist for USA and also can sale in Britain it seems. As far as AE not knowing anything about the truck;that's just bashing. AE as some very knowledgable support people that can get down to a shim placement in the tranny when TTR drawings were wrong I found. Plus I had great luck with them replacing broken arms ;two speed gears when they were found to be bad on release. In fact they were very fast in getting the new parts out;with no receipt or hassale. Sounds like LST people that just like to bash AE to me. I've dealt with both Losi and AE and both have well deserved reputations for customer suppot;especially when the Losi's owned Losi. I have not owned a Losi since it was sold.