Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

new to rc click here

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 04:52 AM
^^_FaWaZ_^^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new to rc click here

MGT : the reverse Drive gears brakes easily i broke it twice this month, crappy brakes

Mammoth : low ground clearance u could hit a small rock [&:], bad suspension !
Old 08-15-2004, 12:07 PM
TGreg24

thats great
Old 08-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: ^^_FaWaZ_^^

MGT : the reverse Drive gears brakes easily i broke it twice this month, crappy brakes

Mammoth : low ground clearance u could hit a small rock [&:], bad suspension !
It has great suspension. Just not enough shock oil. Put about 40 wt shock oil in it and everything will change.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:33 PM
TGreg24

c'mon ppl we need more reviews. plz help me make a quick reference for noobs.lol thx TJ
Old 08-16-2004, 02:35 PM
TGreg24

jus bring it up
Old 08-20-2004, 05:45 PM
speedy_moe

Does anyone have a review on the Mad Force??

Or any info on it
Old 08-20-2004, 06:11 PM
TGreg24

im gettin a mad force review from lax in about a week sry u will have to wait unless someone else wants to step up to the plate. i like the truck but between the the two solid axle nitros the x-factor looks and sounds sooo much better plus u get the 24.7 lol TJ
Old 08-20-2004, 09:45 PM
bajan_dread

Mad Force RTR

Full factory assembly
Painted, trimmed Lexan® body
Fuel bottle and glow starter
Chassis-mounted steering servo prevents suspension action from affecting steering. Servo saver included.
Two-link suspension maximizes travel without compromising balance. As effective as multi-link designs, with fewer parts to adjust, break or wear out.
Also included: complete bearing set, vented dual disk brakes, oil shocks, mounted 6.3" real rubber tires w/foam inserts and... a wheelie bar!

SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Number: KYOD01**
KYOC0521 - Kit
Length: 21.6 in (550mm)
Width: 16.5 in (420mm)
Height: 10 in (260mm)
Wheelbase: 12.4 in (315mm)
Front/Rear Track: 12 in (310mm)
Weight: 9 lb (4150g)
Requires: glow fuel, 12 "AA" cells and 2 "D" cells

Whats under the lid?
Kyosho® GX-21 Engine — installed! Includes recoil starter, tuned pipe, header, glow plug and air cleaner.
3-speed, Chain-drive Tranny — Off-road rugged, smooth and super-efficient in shifting to the power-speed combo you need.
3mm Ladder-frame Chassis — As strong and stiff as aluminum can make it. Modeled from full-size monster trucks.

Perfex™ Radio System — installed! Made by Futaba® and equipped with a throttle servo and a high-torque steering servo.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:48 AM
TGreg24

thx bajan_dread for that review thats good does anybody own the lst that will write about it and the t-maxx
thx TJ[8D]
Old 09-02-2004, 01:45 AM
eternaldragon

i'll give you a review on the 2nd batch genesis in a week or so after i get the brake in done and some real bashing and what not plus may have a hurricane hitting this friday or saturday.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:52 AM
TGreg24

thx cant what TJ
Old 09-10-2004, 11:15 PM
TGreg24

i had to bring it back WHAT WHAT TJ
Old 09-11-2004, 09:28 AM
TGreg24

As impressive as previous monsters have been, drivers have found weaknesses: limited adjustability, difficult maintenance, and a tendency to roll over in fast turns. DuraTrax is taking dead aim at these drawbacks, and more, with the unveiling of the Warhead 1/8 scale 4WD nitro RTR! It's a truly aggressive approach to monster truck design, because the Warhead excels at racing AND tackles tough off-road action better than any competitor...it's two top-of-the-line trucks in one! With its unique features, options as standard equipment, and combination of insane speeds and unstoppable power, the Warhead declares war on the monster truck competition!

An incredibly high true drive overclearance!
A whopping 3.75 inches from the ground to the skidplates, so it can go where others can't.

The most stable high-speed handling!
Thanks to its super-low CG, the Warhead stays put through full-throttle turns where other monsters roll over, and the ground clearance can be dropped to just 1.6" for maximum racing performance.

The ultimate in accessibility!
The Warhead's modular design allows entire component sections to be removed easily, making it much more maintenance-friendly.

The greatest potential for driver adjustability!
More than any truck on the market, the Warhead offers fine-tuning for any kind of track and terrain, including:
*Four roll center options
*30 different combinations of individual shock mounting
positions
*Adjustable camber links
*Adjustable front and rear toe-in; infinite for the front; 2°
or 3° for the back
*Adjustable steering Ackerman
*Adjustable body mounts
*2-speed transmission with adjustable shift point
*Adjustable slipper clutch

The flexibility to use a starter box!
For drivers who prefer using a starter box (a real plus for racing), the Warhead chassis is designed to be flywheel-accessible.

A large capacity (250cc) fuel tank means long run times.
The sealed radio box protects the factory-installed receiver and radio battery. The SX200 steering servo produces 124 oz-in of torque * nearly 40% more than the best stock servo in other trucks. Pre-mounted and glued, the tires also come with foam inserts installed, and the chrome wheels are T-Maxx/Savage compatible.
Eight metal Rapid-Tune* oil-filled shocks offer superior dampening, and they're adjustable. Aluminum roll bar protects the engine and fuel tank, and doubles as a carrying handle and pull-start "grip". Unlike the plastic pipes found on other popular monster trucks, the Warhead's tuned pipe is made of aluminum.

Dual composite disk brakes provide reliable, responsive stopping power.

An adjustable slipper clutch controls wheelspin and helps prevent gear damage.

CV (Constant Velocity) driveshafts reduce friction and cut backlash, for more power
to the wheels.

Check out these top-notch components!

A powerful .27 engine by SuperTigre©
This "big block" beast produces a massive 2.5 horsepower, and features a machined aluminum heat sink head, ABC construction, a metal carb and dual ball bearings.

A DuraTrax 3-channel pistol grip radio made by Futaba© A 2-position switch on the top of the transmitter allows for quick and easy shifting between forward and reverse on the radio's third channel. Modelers also get throttle and steering fine trims, an LED battery status indicator and more.

The patent-pending reverse mechanism on the 2-speed Posi-Shift* transmission requires no reversing clutch, and boasts steel reversing gears and a positive lock with no slipping.

The diff gears, bevel gears, drive pinion and ring gear are all made of durable metal.

Complete (22) ball bearings!

A DVD is included with helpful tips on engine tuning and preparing the Warhead for off-roading.

* Length: 22.375 in (568.3mm)
* Width (w/suspension arms level): 17.5 in (444.5mm)
* Height (w/body): 10.5 in (266.7mm)
* Wheelbase: 14.375 in (365mm)
* Front/Rear Track: 14.0 in (355.6mm)
* Ground Clearance (fully extended): 3.75 in (91.4mm)
* Weight: 11.9 lb (5.4kg)
* Requires: 12 "AA" alkaline batteries for the radio; glow starter; glow fuel (20% Red Alert nitro recommended)

The trim scheme on the rugged polycarbonate body is available in six different colors, and ready for the included decals to be applied.
DTXD6862 Green
DTXD6864 Blue
DTXD6868 Red
DTXD6870 Yellow
DTXD6872 White
DTXD6874 Purple

DTXD68** Warhead 4WD Nitro Monster Truck RTR
Retail $699.99
Street 419.99

DUE IN STOCK EARLY NOVEMBER

Old 09-24-2004, 08:27 PM
TGreg24

geeze too many new cars plz help i bet u guys hate me
Old 09-28-2004, 07:58 AM
eternaldragon

sorry for the long wait on the 2nd batch genesis review but i can't even get threw the brake-in with all the storms we've been getting plus i've been sick the last week so i should have something for you by friday saying the weather permits.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: pakfan

this forum is for all the noobs (newbees) to rc. most noobs always ask what truck to get or what should i get wit this. i say in a nice way why not let the have their own forum to talk away and to stop all the which car should i get polls and posts. sry noob had too do it
mods plz help inforce this. look around those kind of post r everywhere and i think/hope other vetern rcer will agree along wit u to allow this forum and if any more post r made plz lock them and redirect them to here or some thing cause its outta control. i understand that everybody was a noob at sometime. but look around.!.! thank you

YOU AREN'T ON AOL.... It takes all of 2 extra seconds to speak proper English. People of all nationalities use this board besides, you don't really want the assumed-low-IQ that goes hand in hand with this slang. You have some gripes about newbies even as you speak like them.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:06 PM
TGreg24

sry frost ur my daddy . . . lol [:@]
Old 01-24-2005, 09:03 PM
TGreg24

THIS NOW NEEDS TO BE NESTATED NOW!!!

I JUS COUNTED THIS VS THIS THREADS AND I GOT 10. THATS OUTRAGOUS.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:45 PM
:Green:

ORIGINAL: ^^_FaWaZ_^^

WHATS TJ ?
Total Jerk....hahaha what up wit dat u.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:05 PM
markosalami

Hello everyone. I have just got a terra crusher. It is used but in good cndition. However, there is only one problem which i am wondering whether is a problem all terra crushers have. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me. Firstly, the truck doesn't start very easily (i need to press the starter about 15 secs til it starts). Also, when the engine is already warm, it usually turns off if i dont press the gas. The most important however!!!, is that the brakes do not work at all!! When i run it (not necesarilly very fast), and then i press breaks (moving the throttle backwards), instead of braking, the truck starts going backwards(while going forwards, its gears start turning backwards), so this terrible noise is heard which tells me that something is going wrong in there.
PLIZ HAELP ME GUYZ. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY1'S HELP.
Also one last thing, how much percent fuel should i run the terra crusher on (i am currently running it on 16 %)

Thanks
Markos
Old 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM
kelloggair

mt2 review

This is by far one i repeat one of the best truck due to its durability and ease of every thing you need to do to it. could make it longer but someone would take what i say and turn it against me
Old 09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Missing Pieces

Any noob that got this far, forget anything you read before this post, and disregard anything after it. You could do better with an Enie Meanie Minie Moe. Just don't buy a POS off E-bay you can't get parts for.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:39 PM
dominicevans

does any one know the coupon code to get $20.00 off a minimum of $50.00 at tower hobbies?