RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

mt action pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 07:54 PM
chase044
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mt action pics

ok ive been looking for pictures of MTs while in action like in the air going over jumps or on the ground clos up of a roost or something. i need these pics for my web site that imam currently making. im going to have many things. on my web site.

i also need ideas for it.
i thought about doing a online shop but i have nothing to sell so i figured you guys could sell your stuff but that would be hard and time consuming to do. if i do do a store thing for you guys to sell you stuff on. it would be free to post the your add once it is sold i would ASK for some money. for the work of putting the pics on and all the work involved with putting stuff ona web site. it wouldnt be much money. like $3-$5 depends on the amount of pics and other stuff.
im going to do reviews of stuff like the XTM .21 conversion and other stuff i have.
the site is not up for viewing yet so dont ask for a link to it.

thanks,
bryan