Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

sry

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 09:53 AM
TGreg24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sry

sry about posting about this in here but no one is in the electric motor forum soo here i go

umm ok soo i had my losi for like 6 months and i change the brushes when im suppose to and i polish the comm and everything. soo like two months ago i was runnin in a open field and sometimes it would jus stop running like i lost my radio signal or something. so that went away then my 3000 lasted to secs. so i charged it wit a diff charger. same. then i pick up the car and hit the throddle and it runs perfectly. so i put it on the ground and it wont move but i can hear the motor almost like struggling to move the car so wen i got home i changed the brushes and it got worse.so i have the vantage 12x2 and it has that lil computer thing on the endbell and the red light lights up nice but i dont know if its suppose to do that the motor wont even move i checked everything i cant figure it out what could it be plz i loved that truck (now its my second fave next to the savage[8D])