RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

have you seen this thing

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 07:41 PM
steve77423
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have you seen this thing

im posting this here because it is so big this truck should be good if hotbodies has it all together.
man they cant race it aganst the 1/10 scale trucks so the only thind it would race in is the bigblock class it will tear them up if the have a good driver like slayden or drake but hotbodies dont have any thing like that i just want to see what people think abount this truck.

[img]local://upfiles/121326/Av68912.jpg[/img]

[img]local://upfiles/121326/By76570.jpg[/img]

[img]local://upfiles/121326/Vq51938.jpg[/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Av68912.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	171452  
Old 09-08-2004, 07:46 PM
ThermalRD

Default RE: have you seen this thing

Very nice truck. I believe being a truggy, it would be in the Unlimited/Outlaw class of racing. Looks cool though.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:46 PM
frozen

......it's a truggie....
Old 09-08-2004, 08:23 PM
steve77423

i realy do not think it is a truggy because it does not have the buggy chassis it because look at a 1/10 scale stadium it has the same chassis alot of people see the same chassis and see it a 1/8 scale and say it a truggie well this truck has long a-arms truggies have short arms this is clearly a stadium truck.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: steve77423

i realy do not think it is a truggy because it does not have the buggy chassis it because look at a 1/10 scale stadium it has the same chassis alot of people see the same chassis and see it a 1/8 scale and say it a truggie well this truck has long a-arms truggies have short arms this is clearly a stadium truck.
Since in your opinion its a stadium truck, why post it in the monster truck forum? Oh, and BTW ITS A TRUGGY!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 08:41 PM
ICrashThings

ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

Since in your opinion its a stadium truck, why post it in the monster truck forum? Oh, and BTW ITS A TRUGGY!!!!!!
when i agree with Mx, it has to be true. that its a company made Truggy.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:27 PM
ThermalRD

Well, most truggies have long extensions on the arms to allow the use of monster truck tires and wheels. This truggy was designed to be a truggy. No stadium truck has MONSTER TRUCK bow ties on it. Have i mentioned yet that its a truggy? Its a cool truggy though. If you like truggies that is.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:16 PM
MUDSHED

Not an ST or MT.
Its a.........

TRUGGY
Old 09-08-2004, 11:35 PM
rc_monster

Most stadium trucks are 2wd anyways...so it must be a TRUGGY
Old 09-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Mr. Furious

Chassis looks just like a 1/8th buggy to me. Put on some of the rock guards you see on the buggies and you'll see it too. And that....makes it.......a......

TRUGGY.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:32 AM
binaryterror

Ok this truck is a Truggy, then what is a Savage, since no real Monster Truck looks like that. So the Mad Force and X-Factor are the only Nitro MT's...what is the LST and Savage?
Old 09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
fastcrash

in my book, if it has the buggy drivetrain, its a truggy. that is a truggy.[>:]
Old 09-09-2004, 03:16 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: binaryterror

Ok this truck is a Truggy, then what is a Savage, since no real Monster Truck looks like that. So the Mad Force and X-Factor are the only Nitro MT's...what is the LST and Savage?
yea!! mad force!!.....
Old 09-09-2004, 03:44 PM
creyc

You get excited just at the mention of Mad Force I've noticed. lol
Old 09-09-2004, 05:30 PM
shadey

It is a truck per Hot bodies

http://www.hotbodiesonline.net/NPR065.jpg
Old 09-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

It's not quite a Truck... It's not quite a buggy... What should they call it... Hmmmm...

If we took a part of one word and mixed it with a part of the other word, I am sure we could define
exactly what this truck is.

Bruck
Trugg

Truggy! That is a good name for it. No arguments there. Cut and dry.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:02 PM
steve77423

so realy the mammoth is a truggy the thunder quake is a truggy which it is the axis is the same chassis the ek4 is a truggy so the only monsters we have are the t-maxx,rapter,savage,lst,revo
im meaning in a way as a racer because there are plenty of monster like the mad force yes i said it the mad force since some people love to hear it lol.in every ones opinion what should a 1/8 stadium look like let me know.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:04 PM
ICrashThings

so realy the mammoth is a truggy the thunder quake is a truggy which it is the axis is the same chassis the ek4 is a truggy so the only monsters we have are the t-maxx,rapter,savage,lst,revo
im meaning in a way as a racer because there are plenty of monster like the mad force yes i said it the mad force since some people love to hear it lol.in every ones opinion what should a 1/8 stadium look like let me know.
forgot: MGT.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:08 PM
MUDSHED

Regardless of what people say, that HotBodies Truggy pictured above is a "Truggy".

Slap some short arms, buggy wheels, rear wing and a buggy body on that thing and you can run that in a buggy class race. What transforms that into a Truggy is the truck body, extended arms, MT wheels/tires and less rear wing ....therefore, that thing is a Truggy.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:19 AM
binaryterror

Who cares that its a Truggy...

Now come up with a name for the MGT, LST, Genesis, Revo, TMAXX, Raptor...those are not Monster Trucks...they look nothing like true Monster Trucks, nor perform like them.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:48 PM
bajan_dread

I dont care how ya classified it.. the "machine" looks great and Im sold.. oh wait did they say $1050. USD? Umm thats things a peice of crap, Id rather have a radio shack xmod sike
Old 09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
steve77423

your right the mgt, lst, genesis, revo, t-maxx, raptor, they are realy not like monster trucks if you want more something that is, a rock crawler with 4 wheel steering would be that is as close as it get with out getting the real deal.
i realy do not know what yall see a 1/8 scale staduim looking like do you want something with a real narrow chassis that will bend or break.let me know the truck above does in ways look like a buggy but its most likely the best that can be done.

Who cares that its a Truggy...

Now come up with a name for the MGT, LST, Genesis, Revo, TMAXX, Raptor...those are not Monster Trucks...they look nothing like true Monster Trucks, nor perform like them.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:14 PM
MUDSHED

Did I mention any of those trucks? Is this thread based on those trucks? The topic of this thread is that truggy above, so why would I have to come up with a name for those trucks? Come on folks, get real here. People like to make arguments for the heck of it. All I said was that thing is a truggy, then later....folks gotta put their worthless 2 cents into it.

So you are saying that Hotbodies Truggy is not a Truggy? I bet you'll say "YES" cause you have to get really technical about the thing, just because some monster trucks have different chassy set ups vs. 1:1 scale Monster Trucks. Come on now, get real!

Ask the "REAL HARDCORE" racers out on your track and they'll tell you that thing is truggy. There! I is said it again! You happy now?

ITS A TRUGGY!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Element

ORIGINAL: MUDSHED

Did I mention any of those trucks? Is this thread based on those trucks? The topic of this thread is that truggy above, so why would I have to come up with a name for those trucks? Come on folks, get real here. People like to make arguments for the heck of it. All I said was that thing is a truggy, then later....folks gotta put their worthless 2 cents into it.

So you are saying that Hotbodies Truggy is not a Truggy? I bet you'll say "YES" cause you have to get really technical about the thing, just because some monster trucks have different chassy set ups vs. 1:1 scale Monster Trucks. Come on now, get real!

Ask the "REAL HARDCORE" racers out on your track and they'll tell you that thing is truggy. There! I is said it again! You happy now?

ITS A TRUGGY!
He never said the Truck above wasnt a truggy so that makes you whole little speach above POINTLESS!

Also just to add my little word any thing with IS and monster truck tires to me is considered a truggy
Old 09-10-2004, 07:54 PM
MUDSHED

ORIGINAL: Element
He never said the Truck above wasnt a truggy so that makes you whole little speach above POINTLESS!

Also just to add my little word any thing with IS and monster truck tires to me is considered a truggy
[/quote]

Yeah it maybe pointless, but its pointless to tell me to name other trucks just because of how their configuration is set up just to compare it with that truggy. He'll read it and he'll come back at me with maybe a little speech or less like any other person would just like I did with him which is pointless like "YOU" said.

So I guess this is pointless telling you all this too? Right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.