RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

MGT review?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:36 PM
MT RC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MGT review?

Does anyone have a MGT review cause I MAY get one but I would like to see how every one else thought of it. Thanks!

MT RC
Old 09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
MT RC
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: MGT review?

Comeone doesnt anyone have anything to say?
Old 09-13-2004, 08:01 PM
diirtbag
My Feedback: (3)

I quite like my mgt I have 8 mt's and most are all aftermarket .the mgt is tough and big enough it dosent get tossed around as much as others mine is all stock and it is one of my favorite to drive and work on ,I havent timed myself doing laps at our track but the gt is the most consistent ,and for launching big air at the dirtjumping park it is very nice to control in the air
Old 09-13-2004, 08:34 PM
madmgt

I love mine I have a madforce too and when I got my mgt I planned on racing it(march or april) still havn't got around to it but I slapped some proline 40 series bowties and went to two pistons in the shocks and red springs, cvec pipe and forward only kit and WOW is all I got to say, well I also put 10000 wt silicone in the front and 3000 in the rear. also a very tough truck I have had only one problem I done something to break the stearing servo, just waighting to get one now.