Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

HELP - CEN MT2 factory settings

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

HELP - CEN MT2 factory settings

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 03:32 PM
@len.K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP - CEN MT2 factory settings

Hi everyone.
I'm new in rc and I bought a Cen MT2.
After breaking the engine what was easy and fun the car was burning lots of fuel. I have a friend that is an "expert" and start to "help" me with a screw drive. Well... you may gess how my car is... Now throttle seems to me very high, it stops when I break, it's hard to start and when I give him full gaz it runs for about 3 seconds slow and only after it will accelerate. I would like to know if there is a way to set factory settings back? Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you very much

Alen
Old 10-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Roadhog2K4

Default RE: HELP - CEN MT2 factory settings

its to lean
Old 10-03-2004, 06:44 PM
poor judgement

If I remember right its something like - 3 turns out from all the way in on the high speed needle (on top of carb in gold housing) and the low speed screw should be flush with its casing (in the centre of the carb arm) carb should be open about 1.5mm i think at idle.

Start from there - the low speed need very little adjustment - if any, just very slowly turn the high speed in 1/8 turn at a time, run the car for a few minutes, check for good smokin from the exhaust and good throttle response and idling, adjust idle as necessary and run again til u r happy.

just make sure its smokin well - especially out of corners when u nail it. get it right then richen it up again a tiny amount just to make sure it lasts ok.

im no expert but that procedure works for me.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:54 PM
@len.K

Thank you for your help.
I will try.

Alen