Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

genesis not moving

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 01:27 AM
beeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default genesis not moving

during my run,my truck was real slow at full throttle went to my truck and it sounded like my gears were slipping took apart my center
diff and dont see any thing wrong put it back together and worked for 1 min and started slipping again it moves but real slow..any
suggestions.....
Old 11-14-2004, 08:31 AM
bustergonad

Default RE: genesis not moving

Did you check the spur and pinion gears?? Also check your clutch and clutch bell, I have had the threaded part of the clutchbell break off before. It could also be an engine problem if it wont rev up correctly.

Buster
Old 11-14-2004, 12:35 PM
mr-rccrazy

Default RE: genesis not moving

inspect the cluchbell, make sure the part where the gears thread on did not break off from the rest of the clutchbell, i would make sure there are no missing roll pins etc. I couldn't help much more than that.

EDIT: oops, he already said the clutchbell breaking

well, if that is not it, check to see if the clutch shoes are on correctly, check all the drives to make sure they are not missing parts, check the transmission for missing or broken parts, there are some ideas, well, couldn't really help much unless you are more descriptive.