Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Where to buy????

Old 11-15-2004, 01:43 AM
j000sh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy????

Hey guys, Jeez i havnt vistited these forums for a while.....but its great to be back!!

Anyway, I have finally scraped together enough money to to my dream car....the xtm mammoth! Anyway the problem is that i live over in australia and i am looking around for a shop in America thaat sells the mammoth and will ship it over here...so far i havnt had any luck...so i was just wondering if anyone here can give me a few links to places that ship to australia.

Thanx!

P.S I bet your wondering "Why doesnt this guy just buy from his LHS?", its because by shipping it over from america i can save like $400 AU, over here the prices of cars are HUGE!
Old 11-15-2004, 10:59 AM
david77449

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where to buy????

Hey Buddy,

Before you go out and buy a Mammoth you need to go to the Mammoth forum, sign up, log in, and read about their diff problems. You can find this forum if you go to the Hobby People website. I'm not trying to discourage you from buying one if that's the truck you have you heart set on but I had one and the diffs aren't so good and most of the people on the forum that own them will tell you that so you don't have to take my word for it, lol. Go check it out. I tried all the mods possible to fix my diffs and finally just gave up and sold the thing! The truck has one hell of a lot of potential but the diffs really hold it back. There may be a fix for them in the near future as I talked to one of the big guys at Hobby People and they say the new diff from that new large scale buggy they are making may just work on the Mammoth. You really should go read it all yourself.

David