Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

please reply bak

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 02:25 PM
time4offroading

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please reply bak

i got a electric stampede. im willing to spend about 50 dollars for hop ups. can you tell me wat i should get first for my stampede to make it better.(by the way i already got a new metal gear servo) please comment me bak. thank you
Old 12-30-2004, 02:36 PM
cossie

Default RE: please reply bak

alloy skid plate or bearing if it aint already got them
Old 12-30-2004, 03:07 PM
ITHURTZ
Banned

My post was edited because I can not stop cussing when I post. And if I don't stop I will be put on moderated status.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:12 PM
cossie

the bearing will do a great deal, less friction meaning a more free tranny better accleration weight less that standard brass bearings, and u cant a good esc and motor 4 $50, the lrp super reverse is $100 i think and a peak racing v2 10t is probably about $60
Old 12-30-2004, 03:41 PM
ITHURTZ
Banned

I did the bearing and carrier upgrade on my stampede, there wasnt that great of a diff.

Save your money and get a 7cell pack, esc and motor, then maybe the bearings will suit it, not on stock, its not a race truck
Old 12-30-2004, 03:44 PM
EMaxxer05

I'de say start with a modified motor and go from here. A good Reedy Modified for your Pede would be about $50-$60 I suppose. That is the modified motor company that I'm loyal to.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

definately do the bearings on the front and rear axles... should be around $25 US... If there is enough left, try to get a new motor... the stock esc while handle down to 17t..... figure about $20-$25 for motor... That is a great place to start your upgrades.... Have Fun....
by the way... I have used the Kyosho Atomic Force with good results... much faster than stock.... I run a trinity 10X2 with LRP esc now in a rustler and I can't keep the front wheels on the ground... maybe spent $90 on esc and about $60 on motor....