Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Genesis factory (break-in) setting

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Genesis factory (break-in) setting

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 08:03 PM
amajor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesis factory (break-in) setting

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a great day.

CEN please reply... I would really like to know the exact factory (aka break-in) needle settings for the .46 Genesis from CEN. Also, when leaning out the engine doesn't that mean screwing the needles clockwise thereby screwing them in? The idle mixture screw is on the side away from the fuel line and the high speed mixture screw is on the same side as the fuel line? So if I screw in the needle opposite the fuel line I'm setting the idle mixture more lean???

Thanks,
AMajor
Old 01-01-2005, 09:08 PM
amajor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis factory (break-in) setting

Never mind. I got the information I needed from a CEN authorized dealer today! [:-] For anyone reading the break-in setting is to have the low speed needle (opposite the fuel inlet line) flush to the housing and the fast needle (same side as the fuel inlet line) about three and a half or four turns. But the high speed mixture shouldn't matter if you are idling now should it???