Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

ALl Titanium Traxxas Revo?!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Timmahh
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ALl Titanium Traxxas Revo?!!

ok its ALL THEORYS< talk to god or jesus l8tly, DID HE TALK BACK. NO, Y cuz they are also theories!!!!! NO PROOF< Before christianity there was paganism. Read about them. romans also had the greek Gods. Zues being numero uno, not GOD. that was then this is now. its still all only theorys. hate to burst your bubble but God didnt creat the earth, we may NEVER KNOW what/who did... i dont beleive we re part of the big bang OR a creation of ONE creature we now call GOD... i beleive were a test tube created by the much more intelligent lifeforms we have yet the knowledge or understanding to know about or communicate with.... but hey thats MY Perogative.. also on the bubble bursting thing, when you die your dead.. you push up daisy and feed worms..... end of story, your thoughts and memories only survive with those that still breath 02. this is an RC forum, not Christians for RC Freedom>>>>> leave it for sunday church. or one of your many bible study ( brainwashing ) groups.... it DOES NOT BELONG HERE>

to the matter at hand.. RcBoyz do carry a bunch of ti parts. and IF HE HITS SOMETHING HARD ENOUGH AND FAST ENOUGH TO REALLY DAMAGE any TI, i want to see the video, AND GET ONE BUILT....please keep up informed about the hardcore stuff if they will be doing any of it.

jm2c
Timmahh