Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Traxxas mt...WHAT A JOKE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 09:55 AM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas mt...WHAT A JOKE!!!

Dont pay any attention to Boss, hes done this garbage in the past. Every now and then he feels insecure, and starts a flame war.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:05 AM
ScMc

Yep, thermals right. This dude is a total idiot. I just read a post on niffken's board linking to this thread saying "TeeHee, check out what I did on Rcuniverse!! LOLZ!! Look before it gets Deleted!!"

Don't listen to him, the purpose of this post was just to piss people off.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:06 AM
rcblaze

The point is Traxxas just made a real good move Biz wise. Now people go to a M/j event and leave with a new Revo/or Maxx. Cha CHa Ching.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:13 AM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread was a waste of time... I'm surprised it took this long for someone to advertise R/C on a full size truck.... Boss.... Why does this upset you so much? Did you think it would never happen or are you just upset that "YOUR" favorite brand didn't think of it first..... Traxxas is the largest and most successful r/c company to date.so they have some more money to advertise.... Face it, Its life.... You make it sound like the monster jam in calgary is your personal event and its taking money out of your pocket........
Old 01-11-2005, 11:04 AM
The Boss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: RamSavageLST

Here we go again
You people and your "no replacement for displacement" crap!
Ive imbarrassed many high dollar V8 sports cars with my little 4 banger!
Its not all about how "big" you are, but how you use it!
You know I was just thinking, I would probably say the same thing too if I had a small one lol.

Well cenracer and others, some of you are continualy barking... CRYING... on this thread, all I did is post some FACT and IMO and I get all this wonderfull crying from some of you because some of us don't like your beloved T maxx. It seems the only ones that are loosing sleep is those of you that sleep with your t maxxes at night lol,... maybe try girls in the future.

I slept great! last night!

Hopefully other INDUSTRY PEOPLE (A/E, LOSI, OFNA) will see this thread and hopfully they will ALSO PAY to put there name on a fullsize M/T, because from where I see it, it is going to be a BIG!!! JOKE!!! if Traxxass makes more profit from these events by riding on the coat tails and KNOWING that OTHER R/C KITS (eg; HPI, A/E, OFNA) are doing ALL the WORK!!!, all the HARDCORE BASHING and THRASHING because the T maxx can NOT hold a candle to the OTHER R/C KITS that are DOING the events lol

IMO, it just seems and I see it as that some T maxx guys are REALLY like the import crowd, where all they do is bolt on bling, bling junk and then think they for some reason that there stuff is better performing than the guys that do true performance mods, maybe this is to do with a lack of schooling?

Just M.O, Don't you guys see a resemblance to a t maxx?... I do lol

Old 01-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Xplocivic

ORIGINAL: The Boss

Anyone that would try to compare a "Civic 4 banger" engine to a big block chev, dodge or ford must be a kid and/or does not understand engines or what power is for that matter, might want to read some books.
You seem to be very narrow-minded in your thinking. I am not a kid, I'm 26 years old and I have a Civic with a turbo-charged 1.6L engine that makes 215 hp. Now that may not sound like much but I can attest that I have beaten many of your V8 powered cars out on the road and on the track. You are the type that think bigger is always better, but thats not always true. I have had 2 Traxxas trucks, the first T-Maxx and now a Revo. I have gone to the OS 18TM in my Revo just because I wanted to be different from all of my friends with Revos. The Traxxas 2.5R makes some record numbers for a .15 and you should be able to respect that. But I doubt you will, being of the narrow-minded sort that you are. If you learn to open your eyes a little wider you might enjoy the world around you a little more.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:19 AM
ScMc

Why are you posting pictures of your cars Boss?

Also, I guarantee a Revo could take any abuse you had to throw at it just as well as any of your (you probably dont even own one) 1/8 scale trucks can.

Bottom line is, No one likes you, you have no friends, and no one that's seen this thread will ever take a glance at another one of your gay threads. END.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:23 AM
cenracer1

I'm done with this moron... he obviously doesn't get it nor will he ever...... I applaud traxxas for their forthought and creativity.... I hope all the other companies follow suit.... very smart business decision....
Old 01-11-2005, 11:31 AM
The Boss

ORIGINAL: Xplocivic

ORIGINAL: The Boss

Anyone that would try to compare a "Civic 4 banger" engine to a big block chev, dodge or ford must be a kid and/or does not understand engines or what power is for that matter, might want to read some books.
You seem to be very narrow-minded in your thinking. I am not a kid, I'm 26 years old and I have a Civic with a turbo-charged 1.6L engine that makes 215 hp. Now that may not sound like much but I can attest that I have beaten many of your V8 powered cars out on the road and on the track. You are the type that think bigger is always better, but thats not always true. I have had 2 Traxxas trucks, the first T-Maxx and now a Revo. I have gone to the OS 18TM in my Revo just because I wanted to be different from all of my friends with Revos. The Traxxas 2.5R makes some record numbers for a .15 and you should be able to respect that. But I doubt you will, being of the narrow-minded sort that you are. If you learn to open your eyes a little wider you might enjoy the world around you a little more.
LOL!!!, why is it that I continualy here/see some import guys claiming, Quote;"I have beaten many of your V8 powered cars" with my 4 banger, when all they do is race some soccer mom in her chev, ford mini van and then make these silly claims lol[sm=bananahead.gif]

Why is it that when I go to the drag strip I don't see hoped up imports racing in S/G, pro,mod or F/C classes... it's because many import guys live in a fantisy world lol, looks like some T maxx fan boys are in the same world lol.

Hey Cenracer, this ones for you dude.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43529.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	213623  
Old 01-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Xplocivic

Wow! You are so full of insight and wisdom! But hey, what else would we expect from a guy like you. Go back to your trailer park and make some franks and beans for your mullet club.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:37 AM
The Boss

I think some of you missed the posts that said "we do NOT use t maxxes in our M/J events because they BUST to much" maybe some of you t maxx fan boys should learn how to read lol so youcan UNDERSTAND this thread lol[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 01-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Xplocivic

I think we understand it fine. We understand that you don't like Traxxas. You are allowed to have opinions, thats what makes us Americans. But you also need to respect the opinions of others. You are the one who brought up the import vs. domestic debate, not us. So suck it up.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:44 AM
The Boss

ORIGINAL: Xplocivic

Wow! You are so full of insight and wisdom! But hey, what else would we expect from a guy like you. Go back to your trailer park and make some franks and beans for your mullet club.
LOL, well you can expect a better reply, maybe when you move out of your card board box you should try and grow some hair, the only guys that cry about mullets are the ones that are BALD! egg heads LOL, because they only wish they could grow hair lol, hey are we not gettin off topic here?.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:48 AM
niffken

Boss so true. My tmaxx doesnt see big air. It breaks everytime. I only use it for smaller jumps. Its a money pit and I never have plans to purchase another traxxas product.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

Re-read the forum posting rules and policies.

Since nobody here can play nice, this thread is closed.