Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

thinkin bout gettin an Emaxx

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 02:45 PM
time4offroading

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinkin bout gettin an Emaxx

i was thinkin about gettin an emaxx. if you have an emaxx i would appreciate if you would tell me how it is on jumps and off roading
Old 01-11-2005, 03:56 PM
DarkSavageX

Default RE: thinkin bout gettin an Emaxx

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Thin...2522960/tm.htm
Old 01-11-2005, 05:10 PM
camra88

lol, even the titles are the same. how hilarious is that
Old 01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
DarkSavageX

ha
Old 01-11-2005, 09:47 PM
EMaxxer05

Myself as well as others would like to appologize for not showing this thread much attention. We are all kind of worn out after having the SAME EXACT thread posted not even a week ago. The E-maxx is great on jumps IMO.. RCCA seems to agree.... Off-roading capabilities are endless (RCCA). It has the most low end torque available in a R/C MT (RCCA-based on factory settings). The closest in comparison is the Kyosho Twin Force (RCCA). It has twin 550 motors as well. It is durable and has bout the same top end speed. However, it does not have the aftermarket support like the Traxxas line does. Also, I don't like the solid axles on it. Kyosho (even though they make good products) just doesn't have much aftermarket support. They do make good trucks though. Some people will say that "Traxxas needs the heavy aftermarket support because their producte are too weak from the factory and are not able to handle bashing." Well that is an opinion of course. "Opinions are like A-hole's, all stink, just some worse than others." Traxxas just controls the MT market with the several trucks it has out right now: T-maxx, S-maxx, E-maxx, Sportmaxx, and Revo.... I think that is all of them. So with the exception of the Revo, most parts are interchangeable on the others. So really they MUST have aftermarket support to make the parts for 4 (almost identical) trucks. Owners are trying to make their maxx the best of the best. For this they need parts. My E-maxx is 2.5 years old and I have not broken a part. I'm no slouch on the trigger either. It has gone through many modification changes and alterations. My signature has my most recent set-up. Take it easy. If you need more info on the E-maxx feel free to PM me.