Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Ofna Twin Titan?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:37 PM
RC Prodigy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna Twin Titan?

I've had my eyes on an Ofna Twin Titan RTR for some time now. It looks like it's pretty powerful. Does anyone own one? I'd love to know how they run. I'd imagine fast and probably really cool sounding.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:18 AM
gagt2nv

Default RE: Ofna Twin Titan?

i dont own one, but i can say this you will have twice as much tuning and messing with the motors. is this your first nitro truck? or nitro anything for that matter? and last i dont honestly think the second motor is worth it. those trucks in my eyes are really just made for the oooohhh ahhhhh factor. plus you will use twice as much fuel

Mike
Old 03-05-2005, 03:48 AM
Richie-EB4

ORIGINAL: RC Prodigy

I've had my eyes on an Ofna Twin Titan RTR for some time now. It looks like it's pretty powerful. Does anyone own one? I'd love to know how they run. I'd imagine fast and probably really cool sounding.
I dont have one [&o] would love one and a guy at the track i got to has one and races it but IMO its more suited to road racing as the extra weight etc doesnt do him any favours over my savage when off road.
For bashing this truck will go anywere you point it and they do sound and look awesome..........but as posted above they are harder to tune and also twice as much work to look after but i still want one
Old 03-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Balact Man
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: RC Prodigy

funny you should ask. i happen to own 2 titans. Ofna is the Best brand of 1/8 scale trucks if you ask me and i own alot of trucks.

Check it out: [link]http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3406490&postcount=10[/link]
Old 03-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Balact Man
My Feedback: (6)

thanks for doing that for me because i knew of no other way to link, cheers.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Salty0790

one engine is hard enough to maintain. i cant imagine two...

but, yeah. i bet it does sound great and have tons of power. looks heavy though...
Old 03-05-2005, 05:26 PM
original.mb

i think the twin titan is an awesome mt, haven't seen it myself would love to see more of it in detail.