Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

The new DB track layout

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 01:41 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The new DB track layout

Ok, just got back from DB's. Ran a couple tanks of fuel, and took some pics. The layout feels really smooth, and fast with my revo. I like it alot. I left after running one tank in each truck. It was soooo freakin hot in there, i was dripping within minutes. I think my feet were about to melt out from under me... Anyway, the layout is TIGHT. Its probably the tightest layout i've been on. My Revo is dialed, and i was running very fast laps on that track. The changes i made were gooooooood. The LSP didnt take to that tight track soo well. It really needs a larger track to use the high speed turns. Anyway, check it out. Heres the pics.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:45 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: The new DB track layout

looks nice and tight, im not rly sure if i like the quad being where its at, whats the direction of the track?
Old 06-08-2005, 09:28 PM
ThermalRD

Counter clock-wise
Old 06-08-2005, 09:38 PM
2DMaxLST!!

That track must have been absolute misery for a LST. I can see why you had issues there. A Revo or Jato would be the ticket there. That must be sweet for five reasons, November, December, January, February and March.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:19 PM
binaryterror

Actually the LST ThermalRD had did good on steering and such, the problem was well it was full of weaknesses that couldn't handle anything on a track.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:59 AM
ThermalRD

Actually, i was very fast with it on DB's track. The truck always impressed me with the steering that seemed limitless. The truck just hated me both indoor, and outdoor. In fact, im glad i sold it before the radio went south. Had that radio (that came with it) gone bad while still owning that LST, i would have thrown it out the window on the freeway. Literally everything on that truck failed me. Im glad you enjoy yours, and i always answer pm's and help people with their trucks both here, and at the track.

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

That track must have been absolute misery for a LST. I can see why you had issues there. A Revo or Jato would be the ticket there. That must be sweet for five reasons, November, December, January, February and March.