Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

W.O.O.R

Old 06-12-2005, 09:44 AM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default W.O.O.R

Ok guys, yesterday was a fun day of racing. Here are some pics of the track that some of you missed out on. Eddie, where were ya buddy? You missed the best track i've ever been on. It was amazing.

Old 06-12-2005, 10:13 AM
binaryterror

Default RE: W.O.O.R

The track layout was amazing, until the Main it got eat up, but still a great track.

Tons of people showed up, met some nice people as usual.

I had fun with the Jato and Revo...though my Revo is having issues with the 645MG, 5945MG and Spektrum/M8 combo that people at the track informed me the M8/Spektrum does not like Digital/Analog combinations, I'll be calling Spektrum Monday AM.

Matt was on rails with that LSP, what the engine lacked in top end, it more than made up for on the in field.

Only problem was issues with the socring for us MT guys...I got 10th A-Main no matter what, but I kept hearing the computer call "your order is, 2 (matt), 8 (me)...." and I knew I was ahead of some fast guys thanks to my great start hold then blow by method. Unfortunately the track's loop got twisted causing bad reads, and the worst part is the solution to us was less than worth the $20 we paid for that class. I know the owner of the track was sorry you could tell he was, crap happens, though I think the politics of the final choice was not what I'd do.

We are running MGR again there July 9th (Freelin MX has no way to properly hold a race) and Eddy and Gabe you guys had better be there, you both missed a great track and fun racing. No excuses.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:31 AM
peed

wow, that track is amazing!!!!, what car do you drive?
Old 06-12-2005, 11:41 AM
ThermalRD

Jake, RCpimp has the July race listed as the 2nd. We NEED to confirm one of these dates for Gabe.

May 1st Dirtburner's --- Done
June 11th W.O.O.R.
July 2nd Freelin MX
August 6th Lansing
August 27th Blue Water

Alex, i was driving this LSP.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:46 AM
peed

that truck is..........awesome!!
Old 06-12-2005, 11:49 AM
peed

in what place did you finished?
Old 06-12-2005, 11:54 AM
snowbl!nd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that track looks awersome. I wish there was something like that near where i live.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Mason.H

THATS A SWEAT ASS TRIPPLE AND NICE TRUCK THERMO
Old 06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
ThermalRD

I was qualifying in 2nd place all day. In the main we dont know whats gonna happen. We were all robbed of a good race. I wont even comment about my position, i know others racing there had different views on it.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:15 PM
peed

2nd place is great!!congrats
Old 06-12-2005, 08:17 PM
binaryterror

I was robbed by my equipment...prolly 10th for me...unless someone didn't race at all or died before me...

Like I said, I kept hearing 2, 8 and well I knew I got a great start, so honestly I think I was in second until the problem came back...this problem will be fixed though ASAP.

My Truck: Revo w/ 18TM all set up...
Old 06-12-2005, 08:20 PM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

Jake, RCpimp has the July race listed as the 2nd. We NEED to confirm one of these dates for Gabe.

June 11th W.O.O.R.
July 2nd Freelin MX
August 6th Lansing
August 27th Blue Water
Schedule is changed due to holiday weekend conflicts.

The Correct schedule is now:
June 11th W.O.O.R. -----Done
July 9th W.O.O.R re-match
August 6th Lansing
August 27th Blue Water

Old 06-12-2005, 08:46 PM
kawasaki madman

the 9th is going to be even better for me than the 2nd. I will start working on getting it off tomorrow. too bad I already used up most of my sick days w/ an honest excuse. getting bit by spider on back of neck and almost dieing only works once a year!
Old 06-12-2005, 08:48 PM
binaryterror

Dude gabe you fail to show this time I think it's fair you forfeit your LSP to me! lol
Old 06-13-2005, 04:31 AM
PeteOz

ORIGINAL: kawasaki madman

the 9th is going to be even better for me than the 2nd. I will start working on getting it off tomorrow. too bad I already used up most of my sick days w/ an honest excuse. getting bit by spider on back of neck and almost dieing only works once a year!
What sort of spider bites you and almost kills you in OHIO?

Now in Australia, it a legitimate excuse
Old 06-13-2005, 10:28 AM
jammin112

had fun guys and will be ready for more in July. everything will be set and ready to rock by then.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr50927.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	284433  
Old 06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
-Fast-Eddie
My Feedback: (2)

hey guys!! i am so friggin bummed out i couldn't go... thursday night i was workin on all my stuff and friday. Long story short.. sat morning i had to go to hosp. to have blood work done again because my eye's and skin had turneda yellow color again. All is fine, but by the time i got out of there it was way to late to make it out to the track. So i just got home and drove my Revo around the neighborhood lol. You guys doin any racing between the next MGR race? I'm on summer break now.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:49 PM
binaryterror

Well my Spektrums are out leaving me down for some time, but I'm sure we'll head to DirtBurners at a minimum sometime before July 9th's WOOR. You gotta try to make it there Julky 9th man!
Old 06-16-2005, 07:28 PM
ThermalRD

Well, i've sent my REVO throttle servo off to Hitec. Hopefully that gets back soon. I need to buy a few things for my LSP, and thats about it. Atleast you're feeling better now Java. Jake, if Eddie makes it to the July 9th race, you better hope he has some mechanical failure. Hes pretty damn fast. He might push you down to the B-main. hehehehehehe Then it'll be you and Gabe battling it out... Muahahahahhaaaaa.... Atleast i'll have 2 pit guys for the A.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:11 AM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

Well, i've sent my REVO throttle servo off to Hitec. Hopefully that gets back soon. I need to buy a few things for my LSP, and thats about it. Atleast you're feeling better now Java. Jake, if Eddie makes it to the July 9th race, you better hope he has some mechanical failure. Hes pretty damn fast. He might push you down to the B-main. hehehehehehe Then it'll be you and Gabe battling it out... Muahahahahhaaaaa.... Atleast i'll have 2 pit guys for the A.
Jeez the harshness man.....no pitting for you...Remember I only had 1 good qualifier before 2 bad ones. 1 was a mud bath, you seen my Revo...musta been a solid 2 pounds of dirt on it, and the final qualifier I had to sit out due to Spektrum issues (same thing that killed my Mains). I'm pretty fast, but yeah Eddie's good too.

Knowing Jesse's truck has now been run it's gonna break more...he never maintains his trucks, so he's gonna be easier to beat (and maybe this time he won't be lying about the mains!).

Gabe doesn't worry me...he's a good B-Main warrior...but watch out when he fuels you he likes to mix fuels! lol
Old 06-17-2005, 10:27 AM
ThermalRD

LOL. I probably cursed myself. I'll probably be the one running the mud bath qualifiers next time. That last race should have been stopped, and started over. Sacky never would have let that **** happen. Nor would he have tried to BS some make believe lap times for the results of an A-main. The track was fun though, and my trucks took the abuse i dished out. You shouldnt be soo mad about the fuel incident. With the way you and Gabe trash talk, im surprised it was fuel he put in there. lol... I think i have some purple gatorade that matches your fuel color pretty well.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:33 AM
jammin112

don't forget me i had 2 qualifiers that i ran out of fuel on the last lap. The last qualifier i only had 3 laps that counted and was out front the whole time. i will be in the a-main next time.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:48 PM
ThermalRD

Ya, i got lucky. I had a real good day. Especially for it being a totally new truck, that i rushed together. My only problems were the lack of proper gearing. I already jumped up to a 15 tooth bell, and i might have a pipe on it by the next race. Chad posted that he was going to change the track AGAIN, and have 3 different surfaces for us. That outta keep things really interesting. If i can get my hands on the adapters, i'll be running these NUBZ on my Lightning.

And i might even have another new toy for that next WOOR race. It will be fun though. Gabe has the day off, so thats another mt for our growing class right there. Eddie will hopefully be there too, so we've got some good racing to look forward to. This time i wont even bother signing up for the 2nd class with the Jato though. It was too hard to keep both ready on a 3 minute clock. I'll have it with me for fun though. If i can fit everything in my Suby. Jammin, you must have been running really rich. Those were all 6 minute Qualifiers werent they? Then again, that track is a FULL THROTTLE track, and eats up the fuel fast. Anyway, looking forward to racing with everyone again.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:23 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

nice nubz, those things look small. have fun with that new toy,

you gonna experiment with different pipes?
Old 06-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Lardman

Hey THermal Congrats on 3000 posts

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.