Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

MT racers needed in South NJ

Old 06-14-2005, 06:40 PM
JEXTEL
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT racers needed in South NJ

As the title saids we need more MT's to race with at our local track if your intrested the directions as followWe race every sat. from 12:30 to around 9pm) get there early around 11:30am to set-up.

its in Vineland NJ Cumberland County..and it cost 12 bucks for the 1st class and 8 bucks for addational classses

From North:

Take 295 to 42S. to 55S. to exit 39A (Rte 40E.) to light (Rte. 47). Follow rest of directions at * below.

OR MAP

Take the Jersey Turnpike to exit 7 (Bordentown). Then take 206 South to Hammonton (approx. 30 miles) straight through to Rte. 54 south. (206 becomes 54). Follow 54 South to a light where the sign says Weymouth Rd., 690 West, to right. Turn right here. Go to the 5th stop, immediately over R.R. tracks. Directly across the road running left and right (N.W. Blvd.) you will see a large tan building on the left corner with the sign “Jamar” market. Hobby Shop is on the side of this building with the track directly behind with the white fence around it. Cross over N.W. Blvd. And turn immediately left and you’re there.

From South: MAP

From Delaware Memorial Bridge-- take Rte. 40 East to Rte. 47. * Go straight across 47 (past WaWa on left corner). You will now be on N.W. Blvd.. Follow this road as it winds around to a blinker light. Continue straight through this light to next intersection. This is Weymouth Rd. & N.W. Blvd. Turn right, then quick left into track driveway behind large tan Bldg. (“Jamar Market” is in the front). Hobby Shop is on the side of the Bldg. (We can see the blinker light that you passed through from here. If you come to a stop sign you missed Weymouth Rd. and need to turn around).

Or take the Parkway to Atlantic City Expressway to 54 to Weymouth Rd. Make right…go to 5th stop. (N.W. Blvd.). We are on the left corner.

From Shore: MAP

Rte 40 to Weymouth Rd. (690). Turn left heading West. Go to 4th stop. (N.W. Blvd). We are directly across on the left corner.

From 55: MAP

Get off exit 39A (40 East). Go to next light…Rte. 47. Follow rest of the directions as from * above.

++ If you get lost, try calling the Hobby Shop at: 696-5790 or ask someone where N.W. Blvd. & Weymouth Rd. is, next to Gelsi Mustang World. ++

[link=http://www.familyhobbiesraceway.com/direct.html]Click Here For Maps[/link]
Old 06-15-2005, 12:43 AM
crazychris7

Default RE: MT racers needed in South NJ

[X(] SWEET TRACK!!!! [sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]

Chris
Old 06-15-2005, 06:37 PM
marshon50
My Feedback: (2)

The track looks great and I'm definitely interested. I live in Central Jersey and can't find any tracks to race MT's and 1/8 scale buggy. What is the exact address of the track so I can mapquest it and get door to door directions. Not sure if i'll make it this Saturday as my engine just blew on my TNX . Hope to see you soon....[8D]
Old 06-15-2005, 09:01 PM
JEXTEL

Thats bad..make sure you dont put an engine bigger than an ,26 in or it illegal for racing and we do not race 1/8 buggies and the exact address is N.W. Blvd. & Weymouth Rd. Vineland, N.J. and I hope to see you soon if you cant make it this saturday make sure you come by Labor Day weekend that's a killed weekend I heard everyone comes here to race

Electric on sat and Nirto on Sun
Old 06-15-2005, 09:28 PM
marshon50
My Feedback: (2)

So this saturday is elec and sunday is nitro?
do you guys race every weekend or just some weekends?
Old 06-15-2005, 10:02 PM
JEXTEL

Sorry about the miss up..We race every Sat. Expect on lAbor day weekend which we race Elec. on sat and Nirto on Sun.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:05 AM
hpisavage28

hey marshon, have you tried dirtrunners in I beleive jefferson, nj. tracks is pretty good and they run mtss