Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Looking for a new MT/Truggy

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 03:15 PM
waz1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a new MT/Truggy

I currently own a savage 25, a savage 4.6 and a Losi LST. All are modded. I'm looking for another car that will keep up yet will be able to handle more than short grass with ease, so I decided it has to be a Truggy or a MT. Not really looking to spend over $500.

The Revo looks tempting, however, I'd just sell the engine straight away and buy another, then theres all the weak points that need sorting and it will end up costing ALOT before I even get it in a condition to run, looking at $650. Another thing that has tempted me is the LSP. The ONLY thing I see wrong with the LSP so far is not being able to get hold of spares, and that is a big thing to me.

I mainly bash at the minite, however I am looking to get into racing, not serious racing, just a little. The savage's aren't really suitable unless I buy LCG TVP's, but the LST is perfect with it's impecable steering and collari .30 powering it .

Thanks
Old 06-22-2005, 03:26 PM
idvsego

Default RE: Looking for a new MT/Truggy

TNX?
Old 06-22-2005, 03:56 PM
waz1111

To be honest I don't know much about the TNX, but I know it won't handle any type of abuse and I WILL bash the car, it's not going to be a serious racer, remember I've never raced before so I'll see if I like it but I'd like a car |I can race and bash. (LST is my brothers).
Old 06-22-2005, 07:26 PM
hybridstone

Lsp is a racer!! and it will break if bashed hard!! It has weak hinge pin braces!!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
waz1111

Anyone else have an opinion?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:56 PM
arnee

Waz1111 your totally wrong about the Tnx that wont handle any kind of abuse. I had owned a savage and believe me it can keep up a hard serius bashing with out something breaking . You evidently don t now alot about the tnx so I suggest that you shouldn t flame out the truck. The only thing that you may break on a big jump is the frot bumper ripping the front screws use machine screws and it s fixed and the driveshafts, mip has comed out with new lightweight cvd s
Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
waz1111

Arnee, I did say I didn't know much about the car, it not being durable is just what I've heard around message boards.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:40 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trust me, The TNX can take a beating, and runs like someone stole it. My TNX will kick the ass off of my savage, and runs nose to nose with my Revo, actually i'll give the nod to the TNX. You could always try a GS storm SUT, I own one of these to, and it runs in the grass just fine, but you need to richen up for the grass, but thats with all rc trucks. None our perfect, hot bodies truggy they want big bucks for, but suposedly it is very fast.

I can only vouch for my experience with the 3 trucks I mentioned, all are winners!!
Old 06-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Basher321

Mammoth ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good basher just change tires
Old 06-24-2005, 02:45 AM
Tnx_4_life

ive broken 2 shcokrod ends...[&:] no abuse hae? u must be talking about somethng else i guess.....btw where did u hear that the TNX can take no abuse at all? id like to see that...