Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Mad Force

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 07:19 AM
lloydy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mad Force

Well dudes, ive finally had my mad force out today and tuned it up.. wow it sounds and runs amazing, just been throwing it off some stuff, ramps and the like and even though I thrashed it I only have 2 bent (but still usable) driveshafts!! The rest of the truck is stock and not broken at all!! The only problem is I ran it that much that I have no fuel left

Man I love this Truck, Big Up all you other MF owners out there and head over to www.madforce.net . The pics section is worth looking at.

If anybody is thinking of getting this truck, now is the time, as Kyosho have recently opended their new parts depot, meaning you should be able to get parts easily and cheaply.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:19 AM
infernalstone

Default RE: Mad Force

Well, I can tell you it's not cheap, nor is it easy, as earlier this week I made an order.
15 bucks of parts. 30 bucks with shipping. And they don't have a department so much as there's a guy with a phone. I had to call and leave a voice mail for him.

But in a few more days, my parts should be in and my truck up and running.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:04 AM
lloydy

Owch, well I think the shops in the UK may have sorted themselves out, I dont know yet as I havent had to make an order with the shop I buy from in a while. Last time the part was in stock tho
Old 06-27-2005, 09:20 AM
infernalstone

Yea. It's all screwy. Tower still has roughly half the parts. But they aren't restocking.