RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Selling the LST!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 02:25 AM
MountainMotor
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling the LST!

Hey guys, sad day, selling the LST []. Selling because it takes me over 2 hours to get to my lhs and I had my best friend that lived right by it but now he's moving so have no reason to go there anymore. The next closest lhs is even further than the other one. I think I'm gonna move to large scale so I can go to the gas station and get some gas for it. I hate to drive for over 2 hours just to get fuel. What do you guys think? If any one wants an LST, mine is in mint condition and has a bunch of extras with it, you guys can see it in the buy&sell section http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=111445. I have a bunch more pics if anyone wants to see them just let me know.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:56 AM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Selling the LST!

Your asking 600$ for that lol... I'm selling an LST with only 2 quarts through it with 5x the stuff u have with yours and ill take alot less than hes asking.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

Ctwitty, what happened to our grand dreams of adding a Collari and higher teeth pinion gears?

Tower hobbies (And a host of others) carry fuel and can ship it to your door. I hope you change your mind.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:12 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

Why would you sell your LST because it takes you 2 hours to buy fuel? Just get it shipped to you by www.towerhobbies.com. They ship fuel right to your door...
Old 07-06-2005, 02:34 PM
MountainMotor

I know man, I love the truck, I just hate to pay $25 a gallon for fuel. Even if I have it shipped it's gonna run me about $100 for 4 gallon and if I start to run it a lot then I can easily run through a gallon a week. Man that's more than I'm spending for fuel to drive my regular car for a week. I figure I'll probably be redoing the engine about every three to four months if I run it that much, too. I don't know, I really do love the truck, I'm still having second thoughts.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:58 PM
MountainMotor

How would you guys compare the nitro trucks to large scale trucks like the FG MT?