Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Starting the mammoth

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 PM
2000XLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting the mammoth

ok here we go again, i got 25 min of runtime breaking it in befor i had to pack up due to vertain conditions, any way the next time i went to start it the gear in the roto start back plate broke, so i ordered a new gear, i got it and put it in and within 5 minutes of trying to start it that gear too broke due to hydro locking, i was pissed i wanted to sell it, but as i am looking at it now i want to keep it, i mean its a cool truck!!. so i was thinking should i get the tiger drive for it if so would someone put up a link for me,,,,or should i just get a starter bbox?

Thanks
Old 07-25-2005, 09:59 PM
mulisha_army
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Starting the mammoth

Hey, here is a nothing but mammoth forum by XTM click this link.

[link=http://globalservices.globalhobby.com/globalforum/viewforum.php?f=10]Mammoth Forum[/link]
Old 07-26-2005, 11:43 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 2000XLT

ok here we go again, i got 25 min of runtime breaking it in befor i had to pack up due to vertain conditions, any way the next time i went to start it the gear in the roto start back plate broke, so i ordered a new gear, i got it and put it in and within 5 minutes of trying to start it that gear too broke due to hydro locking, i was pissed i wanted to sell it, but as i am looking at it now i want to keep it, i mean its a cool truck!!. so i was thinking should i get the tiger drive for it if so would someone put up a link for me,,,,or should i just get a starter bbox?

Thanks
TRY THE 24.7PRO PULLSTART VERSION. IT'S A FAST ENGINE.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:39 PM
badxlt

a bump box is a good way to start a truck and you get more power when you put a bump start back plate on
Old 07-27-2005, 05:39 PM
InuyashaFreak

What engine do you have in your mammoth? electric starts are usually a bad idea. Pullstart is usually the way to go.