remten2001

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Terra crusher day

Woke up this morning....And i really wanted to run my TC.....Went down in the basement and too k everything outside..

First problem Tranny slips like crazy doesn't want to engage..finally it engage and I go WOT into another freaking tree....Broke one side lower frame brace...Good thing i had a few extra left in my little TC store .....(this was my 3rd incident that i have with a tree and everytime I end up breaking the same parts)

Decided to take the tranny apart and look over part ML7 and file the edges a little bit more....Put everything back together still no go....

Now im starting to loose faith.....Take everything inside again take the frat apart and look into my Little TC store for some new clutch shoes....I am in luck I have 2 set extra.......Put the new shoes in then take her outside again ......The nightmare is over my TC is going forward and is rocking but now the engine is bogging down.....When i refuel i notice the O ring rubber not seeting properly when the lid is close......I performe a leak test and she is leaking from the lid.....Look everywhere to find a oring in the house there is none....Finally find a rubber ring the one that goes in the wwater tap....Tkae it and put on i have to trim it......Trim the excess rubber and now my lid is leak proof and closing very tight .....

Take the TC outside and all the work is paying off as my TC is working great like never did before....More power more speed im doing jumps and doing high speed passes all over the back yard and the TC is flying...LIke it is surfing over the fallen leafs......I decide to take another jumps over the drive way but when the tC gets there i change my mind and just floor it as the TC comes over the top of the driveway The front end is lifted completely off the ground and it goes for like a 8 feet distance and i loose control as the TC is pushed completely on his back.....woohooooooooooo

I did broke yes broke the rear ball link that the rear tie rod snaps into ....No problem take her inside and for saving time cause the ball link sheared right off and the other end is still stuck inside the rear plastic pieces that holds all rear pins and rear ball links in place....I change the complete peice for a new one..........

TC is running great but it sure made me do a lot of work to have it running....I was just about to loose faith at one point and just salvage the whole TC and start running my other one...But everything turned out great and I still love my TC......

wizen2002
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	31659_819.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	20043  
Old 10-23-2002, 05:51 AM
Bonefrost
My Feedback: (6)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Sounds like one of my episodes!
BNZ'
Old 12-31-2002, 11:11 PM
htby712000

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default tc problems

last week was the first week my Terra crusher started bogging down, now thanks to you i have a starting point of where to look [the fuel tank]thanks nice wheels.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:15 AM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Anybody.....who owns a TC. What is your opinion of this truck from out of the box....during & after break in....handling....driving....and anything else you can think of?

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:30 AM
LandShark

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

i dont have a TC, but i have 13 videos about it.

it looks tough

see the vidoe @
http://www.terracrusher.net
Old 01-02-2003, 11:31 PM
htby712000

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Good TC I think its a well design truck,the layout is clean,tank,etc. handling is great and the thing can take a beating, so far i had it about 5' in the air landed nicely no problems. downside to the TC is it needs more power,it has lots of power out the box but i think it could stand little more pony's under the hood, but the biggest problem i have is the drive axles,i broke three of them so far they need to be all metal axles