Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page > Could anyone tell me what parts it would take to change my ofna mbx buggy to a truggy?
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Could anyone tell me what parts it would take to change my ofna mbx buggy to a truggy?

Old 09-04-2005, 10:36 PM
silverman1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Could anyone tell me what parts it would take to change my ofna mbx buggy to a truggy?

I have this new ofna mbx 9.5 buggy sitting in my basement that I never ran. The reason its just to low to run it in grass, and for general bashing. At the very least I would like to get it sitting up high enough to bash with. Prbabally meaning mnster truck wheels and extensions nothe axles. I don't care about running a truck body, I just want to be able to beat this buggy and get my monies worth out of it. Selling it would result in a much greater loss than Im willing to take. Its brand new and mint.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 PM
tamiya08
My Feedback: (10)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Could anyone tell me what parts it would take to change my ofna mbx buggy to a truggy?

Buy R/c driver september 2005 issue 21, it has an article on changing the 9.5 into a truggy.

chris