Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Warhead Website

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warhead Website

Hello, I've been surfing the mt forum lately, because I'm going to get one soon, and I saw the banner link to the new Warhead MT. I thought you guys interested in it would like to see it. [link=http://www.warheadmt.com/]Clicky[/link]

PS, sorry if it has been posted already, I just saw it and instantly thought you'd guys love to see it.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
DaveG55

Default RE: Warhead Website

Seen it. It's been around for awhile now, like since at least the first of the year. I've had one (a warhead) on order with Tower since May. The only thing you can be sure of about the warhead is that its release will be pushed back another month come october. If they don't hurry up I'm gonna cancel the order and get a Jato or a helicopter.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Ybenjulkay2x

I order mine last year of Sept. Or nov. and decide to cancel it It taking them too long.............................................. ............They gonna loose business if they will keep
on continuing deleying their product, It's over a year now.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:22 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

by the time the come out with the warhead it will be outdated already
Old 10-01-2005, 11:51 AM
MrZero
My Feedback: (9)

I'm with you guys. I saw this truck last Sep. and thought that it was REAL cool. I just had to have one. Well, anybody who keeps postponing a product for over a year is going to lose business. I really liked it. Too bad. I'm glad I waited. I'm about a month away from ordering the MGT 4.6.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:13 PM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: MrZero

I'm with you guys. I saw this truck last Sep. and thought that it was REAL cool. I just had to have one. Well, anybody who keeps postponing a product for over a year is going to lose business. I really liked it. Too bad. I'm glad I waited. I'm about a month away from ordering the MGT 4.6.
Your post is so ironic, don't you remember the MGT delay, now I do think this Warhead has now surpassed the MGT delay, but if i recall correctly Associated made the MGT announcement 9 months before you could even buy one. So you are going from a wanting a seemingly endless delay to a truck with history of a similar delay!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:46 PM
MrZero
My Feedback: (9)

Your point is well taken. The warhead is STILL not out. The MGT .21 has been out. The 4.6 is an upgrade. After the Warhead was put on infinite delay, I changed my mind on an MT. After driving six GTs and a Losi mini-T, I thought about the Monster Truck thing again. Four weeks ago I heard that the MGT 4.6 was coming out. It IS out. I went to Tower Hobbies' website to check the price on a regular MGT and I see that the 4.6 is coming mid-September. So not to be snippy, and I bet this really doesn't even make sense; but, the wait is insignificant compared to the Warhead. Besides, I'm about $150 short anyway. I had no clue that the MGT 4.6 had been delayed nine months as you posted. I heard about it late August-early September.

Here is some real irony. At the track that I run at, I fix most of the broken stuff for people. I can't stand Traxxas stuff, PLEASE NO FLAMES, I would rather fix an Associated, just personal preference. I just traded for a T-maxx and a Sportmaxx. That's irony.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:41 AM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

i guaruntee you it will be a brittle piece of junk just as all duratrax cars are, duratrash
Old 10-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Wide Open

ORIGINAL: jkrustchinsky

i guaruntee you it will be a brittle piece of junk just as all duratrax cars are, duratrash
you shouldnt say things like that, cause then people like me will come up and tell you to shut up because my nitro evader has been going strong ever since the day ive bought it. its just as fast, and handles better than my friends nitro rustler.