My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Advice and factory settings for Sirio 27XL 11-Port

Hi! I have a serio 27XL engine. First off, i purchased this engine used with only 5 tanks on a savage run through it, and all but 1 was for breakin i believe. But This is the thing. I don;t have the factory needle settings for the engine, so i do not know how to tune it. Anybody get them for me? I was told that the engine is a 10 port serio 27. I cannot find a 10 port serio on trinity's web site. I do know the engine takes a regular plug and not a turbo plug. I did get the engine to start and run for a couple minutes...it seemed to run OK, but it would not pull wheelies and it would sputter when i reached HI RPM's in first gear (have to ajust 2 speed yet). But then it quit once, and would not start back-up.. The temp guage i have read 239 degrees F. Is this too hot??? I did have blue smoke coming from the exhaust pipe at most times also.

The fuel i use is wild cat 20% nitro /18% oil. Castor blend. Wild cat is what the LHS sells. It's the fuel that i like to run in my SW36, i thaught it would work fine with this engine too. DO i have to much oil in the engine? shoudl i run 30% nitro or 40%? From what i read i purchased a real race engine. I would like it to run great, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, i checked the plug, and it is good, fresh battery's in the glow started also. Can a serio racer maybe reccomend a good glow plug for me? Thanks!

PS. I did try the "search button" before writing this post, i did not come up with much