Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Mammoth ST????

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 09:25 PM
brownstone101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mammoth ST????

hay all been a wile but who cares what i wanted to know is eather im in the right form what forum to go and if so dose any one have this and do u like it??? cause im moving to oregon in a few months and i kinda decided to get a new truck when i get up ther cause my evader wont last well in rocks and stuff that i would want to just fly over and bash but i get snaged and then i have to run out there and save it waisting gas lol so i want a MT and this is kinda i think like a truggy but with 4 new shocks it could sit higher cause i was looking at MT and didnt want to spend too much like a revo or savage but eather a (yes i sayed it) t maxx or this mammoth but i dont realy know too much about it all i know is this so please fill in any important stuff i left out

o and if u have a mammoth PLEASE POST PICS OF IT I WANT TO SEE THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like them both cause i ran my friends t maxx and kinda like it now lol so those are the 2 im debating on some day soon geting one for
snow/rocks/any were evader cant go lol
thanks

t maxx
8 shocks
better clearance
more parts out there
2 speed
bads
weak stock
2.5 pushing a MT u think not!!!
and a bit hard to work on but by the look of it all MT are hard to work on

mammoth
2 speed
looks good
biger motor
truggy(i like truggys)
bads not well known
i see less at lhs and no pats on tower

(know there are a few typo's but its late sory for that)