Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Poll!!!!! Losi LST vs. Traxxas REVO

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum
View Poll Results: A poll
Traxxas Revo (stock)
27.18%
Losi LST (stock)
31.07%
2.91%
Owner of Revo
16.50%
Owner of LST
12.62%
3.88%
vote for one from each category!!!
5.83%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Poll!!!!! Losi LST vs. Traxxas REVO

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 07:02 PM
camtheman000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poll!!!!! Losi LST vs. Traxxas REVO

I'm not saying these are the best two choices out there (maybe they are... lol). I've heard alot about both these trucks, and i'd like your opinion as to which is better.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:09 PM
A.B.U

Default RE: Poll!!!!! Losi LST vs. Traxxas REVO

Although, deep down, I still want a REVO just to race, I guess. I'll always be behind the LST in times like these.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:29 PM
ssj2

Good job you now know how to set up a poll, I'd go with the LST in this case, the only reason i couldnt get one is cuz my parents didnt want to spend that much. GREAT TRUCK THOUGH
Old 11-29-2005, 07:31 PM
A.B.U

ORIGINAL: ssj2

Good job you now know how to set up a poll, I'd go with the LST in this case, the only reason i couldnt get one is cuz my parents didnt want to spend that much. GREAT TRUCK THOUGH
Aww.. dude that sucks man. Maybe you could get one used for a good price on eBay man... Like Dale did.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:33 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

I am not a fan AT ALL of the LST. I see revo's win races all the time. Tried and true, you can rag on it all you want, but it wins races. And thats what counts. And no, I do not own one.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:33 PM
2DMaxLST!!

Well I do own and a race a LST and I see Revo's loose all the time....
Old 11-30-2005, 12:11 AM
GT Batman

ORIGINAL: DodamissC

I am not a fan AT ALL of the LST. I see revo's win races all the time. Tried and true, you can rag on it all you want, but it wins races. And thats what counts. And no, I do not own one.
I wonder why that is? Maybe becuse there is only ONE LST running at the track, and it is driven by a beginner, which is me! The LST is awsome! There is a reason why there will be a few LST2s at the track when they come out. Revos win all the time because there are allot of them there, and mostly driven by GOOD drivers. You know, I bet if you drive it you will get rid of that truggy! You are welcome to give it a spin any time.
Old 11-30-2005, 12:36 AM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

I bet you can't guess which one I picked...
Old 11-30-2005, 12:45 AM
GT Batman

ORIGINAL: REVOFAMILY

Yes, very interesting that you picked the LST!!!!!!!! There were only 4 votes for the Revo when I voted, and there are still 4, and the LST votes increased!!!! Change is good, you will the the LST

I bet BT will sneek a vote in for the LST as well LOL\JK
Old 11-30-2005, 07:36 AM
FE_Chris

Thanks sky, I guess I should have said yours is the only LST I like What can I say, All I C are revo's winning and they get around the track real well. EVERYONE I HAVE EVER MET WITH AN LST has done more wrenching than driving, and that sucks. I had a truck like that, it was called a CEN MT2. Hey, I'm just giving my opinion. REVO's RULE LST'S DRUEL!!!! MAYHEM ST SMOKES ALL!!!!
ORIGINAL: skyodyssey

I wonder why that is? Maybe becuse there is only ONE LST running at the track, and it is driven by a beginner, which is me! The LST is awsome! There is a reason why there will be a few LST2s at the track when they come out. Revos win all the time because there are allot of them there, and mostly driven by GOOD drivers. You know, I bet if you drive it you will get rid of that truggy! You are welcome to give it a spin any time.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:14 AM
GT Batman

Thanks sky, I guess I should have said yours is the only LST I like What can I say, All I C are revo's winning and they get around the track real well. EVERYONE I HAVE EVER MET WITH AN LST has done more wrenching than driving, and that sucks. I had a truck like that, it was called a CEN MT2. Hey, I'm just giving my opinion. REVO's RULE LST'S DRUEL!!!! MAYHEM ST SMOKES ALL!!!!

Ok, if that is how you are basing your opinion, then the Mayhem ST must really suck! I have seen two at the track and they both always loose, never even won a qualifier. They have even lost to the LST. LOL
Old 11-30-2005, 11:01 AM
tristy

come guys we all know the REVO rules. (full stop) lol
Old 11-30-2005, 03:03 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Yes, very interesting that you picked the LST!!!!!!!! There were only 4 votes for the Revo when I voted, and there are still 4, and the LST votes increased!!!! Change is good, you will the the LST

Ummm... seems to me like there's 7 votes for the Revo... and mine was one of those. I like the LST, but if I had to pick between the two... Revo gets it everytime.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:12 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Have you noticed that the LST actually wins a lot in big-block class? You can't compare small block(revo), and big block(LST) MT's, because it's a huge difference
Old 11-30-2005, 03:38 PM
GT Batman

Ummm... seems to me like there's 7 votes for the Revo... and mine was one of those. I like the LST, but if I had to pick between the two... Revo gets it everytime.
Can't fool me, there were 4 at the time, You posted right after me, I read your post as soon as it was posted
Old 11-30-2005, 04:30 PM
FE_Chris

Well Ah Hmm. I am a beginner too. I like to run my trucks not work on them. All I am saying sky, is that the LST always seems to Break a Axle, or burn some bearings, or the starter is not working....or something. I'm not saying the LST sucks, it looks nice on paper. But all I see is people working on them, and all I here is horror stories. Myself, I would never buy one, and I am skeptical about the LST2. Now I could be wrong about the LST2, if they worked out the bugs and all that, then I am sure it is going to be a solid ride.

Before you go judging the mayhem, remember one thing, I am new too. Newer than you. And so is my truck. I am still getting it all dialed in and locktited and all. Still learning what needs to be strengthened and such. You on the other hand my friend have had your LST for I don;t know how long, longer than my Mayhem. Thats for sure. Not *****ing at you dude, yer cool, it's just I am not a fan of the truck you love. Sorry.

When I said that everyone I have seen with and LST was always wrenching more than driving, I was not meaning setting the truck up and ajusting camber and such. I mean that everytime they fired the thing up, it broke something, somewhere. And thats not cool. Whether it be an arm, or a CV axle, something always broke. To me, that displays poor craftsman ship and bad design. Now I don't design RC's for a living or anything but I know what I see. And what I never see is someone running an LST without working on it.

The mayhem has had it's probs, but it's tough, and fast. It handles well, is easy to work on and I get better at the track everytime. Don;t be surprised one of these days when you see the Mayhem fly by you.

Not getting mad at you or anything mike, just stating my points thats all. Glad you love your truck, and thats what counts the most.

Revo's are great. I would take one anyday over an LST and no one could change my mind about that. Argue all you want guys, but both trucks win races. I guess it boils down to how much you wanna be running your truck, and how much you wanna work on it.

Ok, if that is how you are basing your opinion, then the Mayhem ST must really suck! I have seen two at the track and they both always loose, never even won a qualifier. They have even lost to the LST. LOL
Old 11-30-2005, 04:41 PM
FE_Chris

O and mone more thing, if a guy like ThermalRD got rid of his LST because it was F'ing up and could not finish a main, then how would you think a fairly new guy such as myself is going to be able to figure it out. And sky, you said your pretty new too.......

If thermal cannot get it dialed in, I am pretty sure I would have not even a snow balls chance in hell of getting it to run a 15 minute main.

What can I say, when I see lst, all signs point to the garbage can j/k
Old 11-30-2005, 04:44 PM
GT Batman

LOL man, you get too worked up Starters have nothing to do with the LST, that is a engine related problem all trucks can have. I had problems with the eazy start for a different engine than the LST came with. I would expect to break an axle after doing several endos at WOT. The truck is extremley easy to work on. Someone on here even has a video timing how quick they can change a diff.

I never said anything bad about the Mayhem, I think it is pretty cool...a little short, but still cool. I was just rating it based on your logic for judging the LST. I have driven the mayhem a few times and I did like it, but I think the LST feels more like a truck. In a drag race, the Mayhem would be my choice, but for a race, the LST is better
Old 11-30-2005, 04:45 PM
GT Batman

Then why is he getting a LST2? Enough said[X(]
Old 11-30-2005, 04:47 PM
GT Batman

O and mone more thing, if a guy like ThermalRD got rid of his LST because it was F'ing up and could not finish a main, then how would you think a fairly new guy such as myself is going to be able to figure it out. And sky, you said your pretty new too.......

If thermal cannot get it dialed in, I am pretty sure I would have not even a snow balls chance in hell of getting it to run a 15 minute main.

Man, these are fighting words How about looser throws their truck in the garbage can?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:54 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Skyodyssey and Dodamissc, I hope you two are racing together this Sunday. Might be like a demolition derby. I want a full report.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:54 PM
FE_Chris

LOL hahahaha, na dude, i'm not getting all worked up, it's just I know how much you love that truck My logic is...well...I have no logic. I call'em Like I see'em. It would be cool to see what kind of lap times we pull switching rides sky......you on the mayhem and me on the LST. Lemme know if you wanna run'em like that. I think it would be a fun comparison. And I could see if I am missing out on anything with this "Truck of the year" [8D]

Man, these are fighting words How about looser throws their truck in the garbage can?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:55 PM
FE_Chris

I'm gonna ass ram him and slide out from underneath his ride to take the lead on sunday!!!! LOL I love Dirt Burners Racing!!!!
ORIGINAL: alvinl

Skyodyssey and Dodamissc, I hope you two are racing together this Sunday. Might be like a demolition derby. I want a full report.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Ashalak

I have owned 2 Revos and 1 since they first came out, I've just finished selling my second and now I have my nice LST. The LST is bigger, more powereful, handles nicer and its overall much better quality. I will have to say that the Revo out of the box is more durable and more reliable, but a few mods for the LST soon makes up the difference.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:58 PM
GT Batman

Sure man, like I said, I liked the Mayhem when I drove it, just liked the LST more. The LST feels more like a racer to me. With that Nova dialed in, you will be in for a treat It runs ALLOT better now, last two weeks I have been limping around with a screwed up engine. Imagine if it was dialed in[8D]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.