Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Calling all trinity nitro spyder drivers.........

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Calling all trinity nitro spyder drivers.........

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 12:36 AM
altjohns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all trinity nitro spyder drivers.........

Just want to know how people have this truck?? Also where you get parts and do you know of anyone who has hop ups?? And lastly does anybody know if parts off any other truck might be able to replace some of the nitro spyder parts, especially the bumper??? These are just things i need help on because i haven't seen anything out there on the net or anywhere else. Thanx.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:37 AM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Calling all trinity nitro spyder drivers.........

I think you may get better results posting this in the mini-forum, but I am sure there are a lot of people like me that run mini's for sport and cause they are so small and cool!!

I was kinda wondering the same thing. Tower has a itsy bitsy roller for only 70 bucks!!!! looks like a nice ride.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:31 AM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

the nitro spyder is far from being a mini

sorry, i don't know anything about the truck other than its really cool looking
Old 12-26-2005, 08:52 AM
proxpilot
My Feedback: (3)

he's thinking of the itsy bitsy spyder not the nitro spyder. i cant think of who has one on here. have you looked on ebay for parts?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:16 PM
altjohns

Yes I have tried ebay from time to time, they don't have very much for the larger nitro spyder. I have even talked to the people who have ebay hobby stores and they say they haven't seen any parts either. I guess I really want to know more so if any other trucks parts are compatible since no one seems to make hop ups specifically for this truck. I like the truck I just want to upgrade a few parts to love it.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 PM
redbarton

I looked into this truck originally. Everybody I found that had one said stay away. Parts are very difficult to find. You'd do better getting a tried and true truck like a Savage, MGT, Revo, or LST. The best advice I can give is buy the truck your local hobby shop supports. Having to wait for parts is not fun!
Old 12-26-2005, 09:03 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

oops!!! LOL. My local hobby town "sells" this truck. But everyone there hates it. They say it's a joke. Bump steer is something awful and just overall not a good ride. Thats just what I have heard.
ORIGINAL: DodamissC

I think you may get better results posting this in the mini-forum, but I am sure there are a lot of people like me that run mini's for sport and cause they are so small and cool!!

I was kinda wondering the same thing. Tower has a itsy bitsy roller for only 70 bucks!!!! looks like a nice ride.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:27 AM
altjohns

yeah aside from the steering the truck is pretty nice. i also don'tlike the part support but i guess that's obvious.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:36 AM
michelob78

I thought trinity discontinued it already? Could be wrong, I know the sales were very bad on it. Hopefully trinity could help you out. Tower has it "discontinued" sucks for all the owners out there. They do have alot of parts in stock "limited quantities"
Old 12-28-2005, 02:18 AM
altjohns

yeah tower is where i get stock parts i just wanted to know about hop up parts. or compatibility with parts from ant other truck.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:30 PM
cdparker67

Well I have one and have been looking for gear box parts for a year now....the closest thing I have found to it is the, Mtroniks 1/10 Zircon SS-TPC Extreme, and the tower hobbies Tower Terror. I could use the Tower Terror gear box but it would change it to a single speed instead of a two speed. I figured I would see If I found parts I would fix it and sell the dam thing...lol