Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Dirt Burner MT racers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 04:19 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirt Burner MT racers!!!

Well, if this thread goes thru, then we'll have a new thread started. For some reason, i cant reply to the other thread. Not sure why. Maybe some errors on RCU. Anyway, whos racing tomorrow???
Old 01-14-2006, 05:08 PM
-Fast-Eddie
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Dirt Burner MT racers!!!

woot me!!!!!!!! yah the otehr thread was to big anyways ,, new year new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Ken448

ok
Old 01-14-2006, 08:43 PM
FE_Chris

Hey dudes!!!!

I got the MST all fixed ANNNNND I have spares to bring to the track with me.

The warhead is staying home, it's not gonna show it's ugly mug till summer.

The MLST is coming with me LET"S RUN'EM!!!!!

The PTI is gonna come too.....It rocks lol I put a new JR Z590 servo in it......MUCH better steering wise now.

Who's all coming tomorrow? Eric? matt? eddie? sandor? jake? brian? mike? uhhh ken?
Old 01-14-2006, 08:45 PM
FE_Chris

o yeah, and the other thread was big. The BIGGEST on RCU if you classify it by replys. Damn near the biggest as far as hits go too. Rock on Thread starter thermal!!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Bria1

I'll be there. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the transponders this time.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Ken448

Ill prolly be there next weekend with a TOTAL newb driver. This weekend is out of the question though.
Old 01-14-2006, 09:29 PM
ThermalRD

Well im in for sure. Im busy charging up some batts right now. Im lookin forward to runnin my 18B, and puttin a hurtin to that Vendetta. Thats right Jake, BRING IT!!! LOL
Old 01-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Bria1

Can I run my electric rustler with the mini's. I'm sure it will be fair competition. J/K
Old 01-14-2006, 10:09 PM
binaryterror

1/18th only John said...I don't mind a bigger truck...maybe?

I'll be there for sure...Revo and Vendetta...Kitty will be in my car I think?
Old 01-14-2006, 10:39 PM
ThermalRD

Dont forget the nubzz jakester. I wanna mount em up, see how they look, and take em for a spin. You gonna do any break-in on that new motor? I'll have my bump box with me!
Old 01-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Ken448

man i wish I could make it, because my Revo was ONNNNNNNN when I was there Friday! LST did well too (turned Matt to the dark side of the stock tires ) But I broke the steering link towards the end of the day. boooooooooooooo LOL
Old 01-15-2006, 12:10 AM
revomanmi

Ill be there with everything..........havent raced in a month. but lookin to put a hurtin on all of you LMFAO hahahahahahah see ya bright and early

lata
Old 01-15-2006, 08:07 AM
ThermalRD

Yup, i'll be trying stock tires today. After i test my new setup with the crimes though. I wanna see the difference in setup, with the tires i've been running. Then i'll check stockers. I'll see everybody at DB's around 10:30. Eric i wanna drive that Jammin today!
Old 01-15-2006, 09:29 AM
-Fast-Eddie

crap guys ,, i can't make it today,, completely forgot i had to go out to sterling heights to my aunts,,, this blows
Old 01-15-2006, 07:11 PM
sjm
My Feedback: (8)

I have a set of Nubz NIB , if your interested. Make me a offer
Old 01-15-2006, 07:51 PM
ThermalRD

Well guys, today was FUN!!! It fealt really good to lap that field in round 1 of unlimited trucks! Thunder kitty is GOOOOOOD!!!! And btw fellas, i ran the LST2 today without the front sway bar. Let me just suggest you do the same. More steering, more traction, better on-power steering. The amount of throttle i held thru that turn at the end of the straight was amazing. The truck rocks. I had 2 laps on the field during our main, then something was slipping. In case anybody was wondering, after my LST2 went down, Rusty handed me the radio to his E-Revo. Man that thing was fun. You really dont even have to lift much in turns. Very dialed! I think the weight helps keep it planted. Which is why John announced Rusty Butler as the winner of that race. LOL.... Anyway, it was a blast today for sure. Jake, thanks for letting me use your Nubz! Brian, the MGT looks better every time man. I think a little setup work, and just some more patience on the track, and you'll be an A-main regular. Oh and Sandor, thanks for pitting during the main. I know my LST2 smoke bombed ya at the start. Sorry! Anyway, great racing. Eddie you slacker!!! You shoulda been there! They SPLIT THE CLASSES!!! You woulda loved it. I think everyones gotta agree, the races not only looked better split up like that, they WERE better. I pay an extra 10 bucks to race the extra class for sure. What a blast. Anyway, i gotta go rip open my LST2. See what broke....
Old 01-15-2006, 08:20 PM
FE_Chris

Today was great man. I really had a good race with the mayhem st. It ran all 3 Q's and the 15 minute main without really any problems (I say really because the wheel nut came loose during practice once hehe).

The truggy feels good. Really good. I like it....But there is something missing. I have to work on my setup, but I really don;t know what else to ajust at this point. I think maybe it's time I hand the radio to Matt, or Sandor, or Jake or someone and have the tell me what needs to be done. But none the less, it ran. and it ran great!!! I still cannot believe how much power this truck has. I will be VERY surprised if the Jammin CRT is faster then the mayhem (well, my mayhem )

Speaking of Jammin's, all i'm gonna say is ERIC YOU DA MAN!!! Let's here it for "Jammin E" "Biggest RC truck dealer this side of the mississippi!!!" LMAO

Well i'm hungry as the day is long, so to the kitchen I go!!! Thanks for all the help, all the time guys. You rock!!!

O and Matt, jake said that if you guys keep on breaking things in the cold you might stop coming in the winter here, WHATS UP WITH THAT DUDE??!! If your thunder kitty is scared of the jammin then all you gotta do is say it!!!!!! We won;t rag on you!!! [X(]

EDIT: As far as class splits go, i'm fine with it. Infact I like it that way. The races looked much better.
Old 01-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Ken448

Matt, I can guess what was slipping... maybe the OWB in the 2 speed. Mine started doing it again at the end of the day Friday... It feels alot like a loose slipper, but eventually, it will not engage at all. Take it out, and clean it!

Great to see the clas split finally! Anyone complain about it?
Old 01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
revomanmi

today was fun I knew I was not going to be competitve after takin a month rest. LOL I will be there next sunday, but after that I have no idea when the next time I will be able to race.........new store opening next month. im going to be a busy cat....I finished 3rd in the B. with a 16.89mph ill take it.

hey for all those LST 2 owners.......do you guys remember which way I start turning that set screw from stock to engage 2nd gear....is it Longer or shorter turn?/??????
Old 01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
ThermalRD

LOL. Ya ken, you missed a good deal on a Jammin truck. LOL... You think its that one way bearing? Did you clean yours, or replace it entirely? And i think the class was split because Jake asked them if they were. Which was strange. Bill told me, and others at DB's the other night they wouldnt do that. Though i can honestly tell ya, im really happy about it. More track time, and an even playing field. Now i can race my friends with MT's, and race the other guys with outlaws, and show em what its like to race a fair race. I hope the class stays split up for good. Though i'll need to be buying fuel more often now. lol...

Chris man, i'll continue to race, but if it gets to that point outside.... Ya know... The one that says 5 degrees, feels like -18..... Well, then my ass will be sittin at home finding something to do. lol. And believe me... The thunder kitty is not scared of ANY Jammin truggy. Or the LSP's... Or the Kyosho truggy... I bought it, to put the heat on the truggy drivers. Just wait til its really dialed, and actually has some POWER!!!!
Old 01-15-2006, 09:12 PM
FE_Chris

Yeah, I here ya. I can deal with temps down to about 20 degrees. But any lower and it's just so cold, and I am SURE things break even easier when it's 15 instead of like 30-35 like today.

Today was fun. You know, I like my truggies, But I am kinda sad not to have a MT [] I kinda miss'em already hehe.

I'm just an RC Fanatic, what can I say. lol. I'll have another one sooner or later. I think maybe a revo this time. Guess i'll just wait for someone to sell theirs.
ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

LOL. Ya ken, you missed a good deal on a Jammin truck. LOL... You think its that one way bearing? Did you clean yours, or replace it entirely? And i think the class was split because Jake asked them if they were. Which was strange. Bill told me, and others at DB's the other night they wouldnt do that. Though i can honestly tell ya, im really happy about it. More track time, and an even playing field. Now i can race my friends with MT's, and race the other guys with outlaws, and show em what its like to race a fair race. I hope the class stays split up for good. Though i'll need to be buying fuel more often now. lol...

Chris man, i'll continue to race, but if it gets to that point outside.... Ya know... The one that says 5 degrees, feels like -18..... Well, then my ass will be sittin at home finding something to do. lol. And believe me... The thunder kitty is not scared of ANY Jammin truggy. Or the LSP's... Or the Kyosho truggy... I bought it, to put the heat on the truggy drivers. Just wait til its really dialed, and actually has some POWER!!!!
Old 01-15-2006, 09:20 PM
fast86cutls
My Feedback: (4)

SPLIT CLASSES!?!?!?!? I definitely have to make it next week, been doing some mods to the truggy (unbelievable amount of steering now) and maybe a few other surprises. Oh, Matt, on Bannedrc I couldn't register for some reason, could you let the guy on the thread there from Texas know that there is a Texas series, and if he is interested have him email me at [email protected] and I'll put him in touch with the Texas rep.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Ken448

wait... Eric sold the Jammin? LMAO.... Whered he get the LSt2? I need details of this one!!!!

Yes, I cleaned mine with brake cleaner and soaked it in synthetic oil, then let it drip off for a bit before I wiped off 99% of the residue before I re-installed it.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:36 PM
revomanmi

ya ken the jammin was to much for me........... and I missed the LST 2 really bad. im way faster with it then the jammin........so.......its gone LMFAO im a tool sometimes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.