Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Best 1/8 scale Monster Truck??? Duratrax Warhead? Mamoth? Savage? CEN? Any others?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Best 1/8 scale Monster Truck??? Duratrax Warhead? Mamoth? Savage? CEN? Any others?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Beast Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im still trying to figure out how to work the controles on this site. Is there any way to upload more than 1 pic at a time or even just a vidio?
Old 06-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Beast Lover

Becouse trust me, I am definatly not full of poop as I know some are thinking & I will prove it given the time. Also I am a family man with wife & kids. Here in Cali we dont hardly even know what basements are, let alone live in our mothers. Lol. Oh, no offence taken overdrive. I appreciate the advice. Also the 2 pics I posted so far are just a few from my morning bash yesterday & are not any of my previosly mentioned pics or vids.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Beast Lover

Oh, also, I am not claiming to be the hardest basher in the world. Not by any means at all. Only the hardest basher I know or have seen myself. I am sure there are many harder bashers than I am out there. I have absolutly destroyed many trucks & have the "graveyard hall of fame" as I call it in my garage to prove it. Once I get a better handle on the cotroles of this site ill post some pics as I have stated previosly. Patients, as this sites controles are very frustrating.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Team R40

RC forum members are great at bumping old threads, lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad you see things from the other perspective. I suggest going to the "General" section and at the top of the page will be a thread for new users. Lots of helpful stuff about the forum and different how to's. The easiest way to post pics I find is to use a hosting service such as photobucket, flickr etc. You upload a pic to the photo hosting site and it'll give you a link that you post in the forum and it will show as a picture in your post. It's explained in the how to's. The same is true of video's, but if you want them embedded and not show as a link I think you're stuck using YouTube but you may be able to use photobucket or another image hosting site as well.

Last edited by Maj_Overdrive; 06-11-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Team R40
RC forum members are great at bumping old threads, lol.
I had a chuckle at first too. I also couldn't resist yanking his chain a bit while giving my advice. Glad he gets it. No need to prove anything, especially in this thread. But once you get a better handle on things feel free to make a new thread and post some pics and/or videos, they're always welcome. There's actually a video thread as well at the top of the cars and trucks section.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:21 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Open the door, I walk in, I think the Kyosho Mad force is the best monster truck, it drives like a monster truck, it looks like a monster truck and it is fun as heck. I have driven or owned them all, this is by far my favorite.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Azzir325

Default Thunder Quake

I bought a Thunder Quake a long time ago, and I liked it. It was a great value, I guess because they discontinued it. Once I was running it full speed up a path that was in shadow and went head on into a rock that I never saw. The rock didn't move. I thought my Quake was toast, but it shrugged it off like it didn't even happen! I recently took it out and cleaned it up after a long hiatus. It fired up and ran like new. Unfortunately, it isn;t new, and it seems to be wearing a gear or gears. Any Quake heads out there with any suggestions to source new gears for a discontinued truck? Or interest in a purchase if I was to offer it for sale? Thanks.
Rick