Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Nemesis 7.7 or LST2

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 PM
TBOLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nemesis 7.7 or LST2

I am looking to buy a quality 1st truck not into racing competetively just fooling around in my back yard,cranberry bogs, etc. I don't want a broken truck every run, I will not baby the truck but I dont forsee setting up jumps getting 7' of air either. Which truck should I buy out of the 2 listed Nemisis 7.7 or the LST2
Old 01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
m0rris

Default RE: Nemesis 7.7 or LST2

I would go with the lst2
Old 01-29-2006, 08:14 PM
revopqrs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

same here!
Old 01-29-2006, 08:35 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

I Don't know much about the Nemisis?
But the LST2 it a great truck, It has Low Range and Reverse,Both are Nice on a Basher,(Nice Radio Too) I'm Pretty happy with Mine...
Old 01-29-2006, 08:49 PM
TBOLT

Or I could skip the nitro and go right to gas WOOOHOO just found these www.bigboystoysandhobbies.com
Old 01-29-2006, 09:28 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

Unless I could get parts at my LHS for the nemesis, then I would get the LST2. Cause Your gonna need parts no matter what it is
Old 01-29-2006, 10:04 PM
RC30GTR

I say get a Genesis 46 LE or Nemesis. It is 15% larger than LST. I can literally drive over the other trucks.... I dont own lst but i have driven them. THey are nice trucks but they are missing the charactierest of a true monster truck - high torque, wheelie on demand, and drive over stuff

NOt to the nice Airtroincs MX3 FM radio and faster than LST.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
blackrain

there both great trucks but i would choose the nemesis its bigger more power has front rear brakes even has a center diff and you have the option for reverse or 4 wheel steering just pick the one you like better. no matter what truck you get the hobby shop will not always have your part some times they will have to order and you will get it faster if you order it your self . think about it if you get a popular truck one that just about everyone has what chance do you think you have of finding the part you need when everyone in town has the samething. even when i had a tmaxx everyone had one and when i neede a part they were often out of stock. lets put it like this your driving on the road and every car on the road or being sold at a car dealer was a revo or lst2 what a world they might as well make one style of clothes and everyone should dress the same be different