Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 02:14 PM
evans subaru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truck

i am going to buy a monster truck soon and i want to know which truck you guys think is the best to buy..
Old 01-30-2006, 02:27 PM
LJ NITRO
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: truck

S, Sport, or T-maxx, has many many hop-ups avalible. but from many people on there the LST2 is the way to go for overall power and performance, the Revo is also a great contender
Old 01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Doug_Funnie

if you want an easy, relaible, tough, highly upgradable and racable truck: the Team Associated MGT

thats wat ive herd

just my .02
Old 01-30-2006, 04:06 PM
m0rris

The savage is a great truck either 4.6 or 25 rtr. It is extremely durable, also you can find plenty of hop-ups for it.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
TOCCHET_92

i got a t-maxx for my first truck and i loved it,still have it hoped up now but thats half the fun,but the list is pretty wide as far as mt's go do some research and pick the truck that most meets yor needs..and your wallet.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Honestly, dude.. you're going to hear recommendations for EVERY truck available... whether they're good or not. Every truck has a following. Do some research, and decide what you want... what I would do... quietly watch the sub-forums and see what people are saying about 'em. See what the "normal" problems are with each truck... then, go to your LHS and see what they support the best... then... make a decision. Every truck has it's strengths and weaknesses... some of 'em have more than others, but... they all will have highs and lows. That's what I did... I didn't register until the DAY I got my Revos... but, I watched for a month or two before that... [8D]
Old 01-30-2006, 08:29 PM
DaveG55

Revofamily made a very good point but it was kinda burried in his other observations.
Whatever truck you decide on, and there is no right or wrong choice, get one that your LHS stocks parts for. That can be very important when you break something, and you will break something. It sucks to have to wait on new parts that have to be ordered.
Read the boards, go to your LHS and look at what they carry, see what YOU like and go for it. In time you'll gain experence, start modifing and upgrading and, if you're like most of us, buy a second and maybe a third MT. It can be addicting.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:24 AM
evans subaru

thank you guys for all your replys and i'll do my homework on each truck to see which one fits me the best..