RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Cen Genesis Vs Team losi Lst

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 07:43 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen Genesis Vs Team losi Lst

ORIGINAL: ZoomZoom1

Which is faster,A nemesis or a genesis le???
Which which can hold up to bad wrecks better???
Speed doesn't mater, dude. Spped wont get you anywhin mod, because.. its all about TORQUE. I would get the Nemesis though, I'd put my money on it in all out performance, other than the Genny

Oh PS: My Dad worked out in Ashville during the course from March '05 - September '05 I never got the chance to go out there though.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:08 PM
TNTJake

So you like the Nemesis???
Does it have more torque???

A lot of my Family is from down be Nashville.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:39 PM
TNTJake

Which is faster A Nemesis or a Hellfire??
Also Which is stornger.......hmmmmmmmm[&:

Thanks!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 04:42 PM
A.B.U

Which is faster A Nemesis or a Hellfire??
Also Which is stornger.......hmmmmmmmm[&:

Thanks!!!
Hellfire. Id say the Hellfire is stronger, as it has Savage roots.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:49 PM
TNTJake

AHHHH,[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Its Happening agian!!!I can't Deside!!!!
Hellfire or Nemesis!!!
okay which is faster Hellfire Or Nemesis!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 06:15 PM
bauerbach

fwiw, theres more to life than straight line speed. from what I understand, the top end on all of these takes quite a stretch to reach; and can be a bit unstable.

if you wanted to beat anyone, Im sure you could gear the heck out of it, but youd be so skewed to the top end anything but a drag race would be a chore.

besides more stuff breaks the faster you go when you crash.

if your all about top speed theres a few onroad cars that should do juussst fine, or even a truggy, I hear they're quite quick.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:21 PM
A.B.U

Hellfire is a Truggy. But Dude, if you want all out quality, I'd go with the LST. comes with the best radio on the market, next to the Mayhem ST (Spektrum). and it's huge.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
TNTJake

Whats a truggy?? I'm knew to nitro slang.
I live in a subdivion so most of my driving is onraod,but there is some dirt and BIG hills around here and I LOVE to climb them.So back to the question........ok what are they both faster than a Savage LE?? If so which is tougher???

Thanks!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:19 PM
A.B.U

Whats a truggy?? I'm knew to nitro slang.
I live in a subdivion so most of my driving is onraod,but there is some dirt and BIG hills around here and I LOVE to climb them.So back to the question........ok what are they both faster than a Savage LE?? If so which is tougher???

Thanks!!!
OMG.

LISTEN

SAVAGE IS TOUGHEST

YOU WANT TORQUE AND ACCEL IN A MONSTER, NOT SPEED. WANT SPEED? STICK TO ON ROAD. GOD DUDE. AND YES BOTH ARE FASTER THAN THE SAVVY LE, I WOULD IMAGINE
Old 03-09-2006, 08:14 PM
TNTJake

chill man!!Don't start that junk[:'(]Yuck!!
Okay then which has more toque???
Old 03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Gear Box Models

Didnt we just tell you this? NOthing have more toruqe than Nemesis / Genesis, period.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:05 PM
A.B.U

ORIGINAL: Gear Box Models

Didnt we just tell you this? NOthing have more toruqe than Nemesis / Genesis, period.
thanks dude. this dude doesnt like to look at the posts after his last one.

And yes, the Genesis/Nemesis have the most torque. It's claimed the engines in em have 5 HP.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
bauerbach

heres the problem...

you want to know what the best truck is.

if ANYONE here knew the answer to that; we'd all own it I think. but we dont, because there is no "best" they all have their special uses. savage is probably the most "brute" of them all, greatest ground clearance, great power to weight ratio, but flips easy, might not be the best "design", but that doesnt mean it doesnt handle itself juuusssstt fine.

LST, great design, great handling, great size, great power. its wont handle or go like a truggy, it wont bash like a savage, and it wont pull like a nemesis. but it seems to be a good all around truck with a great aftermarket support.

revo, smallest, lightest, weight is the one thing you cant change (much) when it comes to racing. at the same time, it can be squirrely and bouncy over rough terrain because it doesnt have the mass behind it to keep it on track. small engine in the 2.5 does fine for its low weight. the new 3.3 or a Big block upgrade in the revo can do some crazy things. but there is such a thing as too much power, too much and itll be uncontrollable. hopefully the revo 3.3 will solve some problems with the longer chassis. its not out yet, no one knows.

genesis, its huge, its powerful. torque does not mean speed though, and even when it does, torque puts stress on the drivetrain. and everything else for that matter if you gear it out to get the speed and hit something doing 50+.

bottom line, you will likely rarely see top speed in ANY of the trucks because they are simply too big, too unstable, and too slow to accelerate to really make use. by the time you wind it up to the top speed you need to be slamming on the brakes to make the turn before youve run out of realestate or radio range.

even if we assume your out on the salt flats, with a good quarter mile to run in all directions, and you can somehow see it a quarter mile out, youd make the run from one end to the other in about 30 sec. now thing that your average football field is only maybe 1/12th of a mile total.... end to end would take 10sec or so; though you'll likely spend 3/4ths of it accelerating still and the other 1/4th braking.

you should really think about what you need from the car, and best of everything isnt an option.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:44 AM
TNTJake

ORIGINAL: AnotherBoringUsername

ORIGINAL: Gear Box Models

thanks dude. this dude doesnt like to look at the posts after his last one.

And yes, the Genesis/Nemesis have the most torque. It's claimed the engines in em have 5 HP.
Lol Sorry.I can see now my question was anserwed. Its hard to foces when two 3 year olds are running around you eating brownies and shooting cap guns and screaming at the top of their lungs,Thank you all for your help. I woul like to tell you all my choice and see if you think its a good one.I drive a lot on road and some off road and BIG hills And love doing wheelies and love going fast.So I think the Nemesis is my best choice because it has a two speed(I'm going to upgrade it to three)
And thanks again!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 02:48 PM
TNTJake

Guess What,
I told my buddy what truck I was getting and he completly chickened out of getting a truck at all!!![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!

Thanks you guys!!
Old 03-12-2006, 08:22 PM
crack

What about the kyosho giga DF
Old 05-11-2006, 04:30 PM
genesis menace

the genesis will smoke the lst because mine smokes my freinds mgt .I wouldnt buy the nemesis over the genesis because the genesis is alot faster because of the thered gear.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:37 AM
deuceakc

Hey man i got a cen GEN le and it kicks ass!! im new to this site but i think its kool and useful you know anything about changing the gear ratio on the tranny gears?

J.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:34 AM
jamadon30

You guys are crazy (not all of you). If you want to beat your friend in a race there are a few things you must take in consideration.
1. Where you are going to race.
2. How long will you be running for.
3. What are the conditions/rules for your truck.

1. Are you going to do a drag race, first one doing 300ft wins. Will it be a str8 line drag. Is it going to be on a dirt or paved track, is so does it has alot of turns and are they tight turns?

2. Is it a timed race or race till ya run out of gas/power?

3. Does you rides have to be completly stock and/or upgrades allowed?

For eg. i dropped the OS .30 motor in my kyosho inferno 7.5 sport (been upgraded to kanai2 level), and i smoke Nitro 4-tec with it's 3.3 motor in a 300ft run. Now if the race is for 350ft I am getting my ass handed to me.

Fast, is dependant of a few things. In race car it's your torque and gearing. With the right motor my MGT would kick's a revo ass if it's stock. But if the revo gets hopped up i wouldn't stand a chance, horsepower to weight ratio would beat me every time.

So no matter what you buy, how fast a truck is out the box and how fast you could get it are night and day.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:02 AM
huw4027

Well said. [sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 10-29-2006, 02:07 PM
gkcontra

ORIGINAL: genesis menace

the genesis will smoke the lst because mine smokes my freinds mgt .I wouldnt buy the nemesis over the genesis because the genesis is alot faster because of the thered gear.
The third gear doesn't automatically make it faster, it helps spread the rpm range so that you can get the 17lb GST up and moving. The Nemesis is only 14lbs., so no 3 speed necessary, but can be added pretty cheap.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:03 PM
RC30GTR

Racing is 100% driver anyways.... as far as bashing.. genesis will completely destory the LST.

Bashing - what other truck can wheelie on demand with amazing torque and still have the size to climb over anything inclouding other 1/8 truck.

Durability - I ran into one the other day at the park, we accidently went head on and he ended up going home craying..... $300 repair for him and $0 for me lol
Old 10-29-2006, 05:25 PM
duckedup

$300 repair huh?...... My friends Nemmy won't be climbing over my MGT any time soon.. nor will it be catching it... I'm not stock though, so I guess ya' can't really compare the two.. I still don't have 5hp though and probably only weigh about a pound less with the way I have it set up.. who knows..
Old 10-29-2006, 06:55 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: RC30GTR

Racing is 100% driver anyways.... as far as bashing.. genesis will completely destory the LST.

Bashing - what other truck can wheelie on demand with amazing torque and still have the size to climb over anything inclouding other 1/8 truck.

Durability - I ran into one the other day at the park, we accidently went head on and he ended up going home craying..... $300 repair for him and $0 for me lol
Sometimes your comments about CEN are pretty persuasive. But others make me start to wonder if you work for them..

I've said it before - and I don't mean it as a challenge or trash-talking or anything like that - honestly, but.., where are the videos? Where's the evidence? I've seen some very, very impressive LST2 vids, Revo vids, MGT vids, of course Savage vids(most of all..) - but where are all the CEN clips?? It definitely looks good, all the stats are impressive, etc.., but the vids just aren' there. I know not as many people have them, but if they're really that good I would expect more vids to surface..
Old 10-29-2006, 07:10 PM
jamadon30

"My friends Nemmy won't be climbing over my MGT any time soon.. nor will it be catching it "
I hear ya, I change my carb to the OS carb and my god my MGT rips now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.