Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Emergancy!!! the Warhead is running!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Emergancy!!! the Warhead is running!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 02:41 AM
graffix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emergancy!!! the Warhead is running!!!

OMG HELP!!!

had hobby guy start my warhead ran a cople tanks through it! second day pull starter broke. been 30 days finnally got money got a starter box ni-cad battiries no charger wired the damn thing to my car battiere and what you know fuel was way to lean to start it strated bogs out little that mean lean or rich probbally lean! well its a 11:30 and the warhead echoing threw the trailer park well spare the details but i seen the 60 year old fat man neeked! got work here in a few hours! lean ok yea low fuel means bogs out.l. anyways here my questions

trim throttle ect on controller were i set it?
4turns out but i ran tank or 2 so much was dumped!! were i set idal i know you all do by ear but need starting point?

i know not to leave fuel in the car but i got to! only tank i got till friday so goign set 9 or so hours with the fuel in it if i messing anything up tell me.
over night should be ok this 1 time

god i am such a noob!!!

please give me a run down on this man so EXCITED tap vroom love the starter box!

I promise never to leave fuel in the truck again!

basicly need setting for total stock warhead when during break in dont know if ran 2-3 tanks threw it prob 2

and any other little pointers tommorrow going be a blast! got 1 tank fuel prob be bad by tommorrow after work! let me know i hope not.

man i got go bed I hope this post makes sense I need your guys advice-

WOOT its running!

ok 3 hours till work got sleep!

ecited excited excited please excuse grammer punchuation spelling confusion please try and make sense out this mess and give a noob some advice!

man got nitro in my blood sweat from my forhead and its running! bedtime talk to you all soon i wake up! before work!
Old 03-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Ezydusit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Emergancy!!! the Warhead is running!!!

Holy crap, you sound just like me when the Warhead fired up and began it's journey. Well the sort journey before it developed a radio glitch. Good luck, I am in limbo till the weather breaks in Indiana to break in the new Warhead Duratrax sent me after the first one I had died. Not sure if one day of fuel in the line would hurt or not.