Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Warhead PullStarter?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 01:02 PM
nfritz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warhead PullStarter?

Does anyone know if the one-way bearing is covered under the parts warranty? Mine went out during the first 10 pulls, I didn't even get the engine started for the first time. The pullstarter it's self seems to be working fine, so I assuming it's the bearing. I was pulling on the starter, and all the sudden it just stopped cranking the engine, no warning or anything. Please help.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:56 PM
quickster47

Default RE: Warhead PullStarter?

Should be covered under the warranty. At least right now Duratrax is bending over backwards to appease all us WarHead owners because they released the truck a little early without a lot of real world testing by those other than DuraTrax employees.

You should have also posted this in the Anyone Own A WarHead? forum.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:11 AM
Bill Plude

Default RE: Warhead PullStarter?

LOL, I'm here looking to see what everyone's running for plugs in their Hellfires. Don't really care about the WarHead. Mine looks good sitting on my floor in the cellar.