Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Options?

Old 04-18-2006, 12:00 PM
freerider6_9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Options?

What are my options for rims? I only have 15 mill hubs and have noticed that 17 is more the standard. I want to get rid of my stock rims cause they look like garbage because they are. I guess its because i have a smartech magic wheel that i bought for really cheap because he bought a war head and had no use for it. Well i bought a new pipe and a new servo and thats all thats wrong with it but i am going to upgrade a few of the other things. I am going to buy a good radio because im going to get a Savage ss 4.6 and then ill take the good radio from this and put it in that and then take the old one and drop it back into the smartech. Then i plan to buy a collari .32 for the savage and put the 4.6 into the smartech. What do you guys think of this setup:

Savage ss 4.6(i really want a kit)
Collari .32
3-speed
New wheels and tires
Anything else i should think about getting?

This truck will be mainly a basher that will do some drag racing with friends. I dont have a track near me so it makes it hard to race. Which wheels and tires should i get for this and what otehr mods can i do to make it fast but it still be good offroad for hills and such?

Thank you for your help.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:17 PM
freerider6_9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Options?

Noone can help me at all?