24Deman

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Waiting on revo

Alright boys this revo thing is getting out of hand. I'm tired of waiting so the wife said buy something until it gets here (I knew that talking about it everyday would work) So I have the 3.3 on order looks like I won't get it until the first or middle of may. That's going to be my racing truck. But I like dogging some tracks and jumps until it gets here. So I've done some research and I'm down between the Losi Lst and Cen Genesis Limited Edition. Remember this is just for racing against my buds not competition, and backyard bashing. So which truck is the best, I know the Lst has some washer issues with the engine. The genesis has the axles that break easy. No savages I've had that I want BIG!! and BAD!! 1/8 scale
Old 04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
SkylineGTR

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Waiting on revo

if i were you i would steer clear of the genesis. hear dnothing good about em.

but a fun racer/basher would be the mammoth ST. its a truggy/handles sweet/and so far seems to hold up sweet. cheap to.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
bauerbach

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Waiting on revo

the "washer issue" ended after the first couple runs of the LST1, its been fixed from the factory for some time now. the guys over in that forum would love for the mods to unsticky it since its a complete non issue at this point, just hasnt been.

the LST2 really doesnt have "a problem" the A-arms were beefed up and from what Ive seen seems to be a pretty solid result. everything that was a problem on the LST1 was basicly upgraded. the spindles seem a little weak... I thought it was going to be a problem, I broke one on my 2nd qualifier my first time at the track. so I bought a bunch. in 3 weeks since I havent broken anything else except a clutch spring, and some bearings when I missed a washer on the reassembly . and Ive been pretty rough on it to say the least.

but if I already had a revo. I might consider the nemesis more(I dont understand the genesis... 18lbs? lol turn much?).